• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. stagolee

WTB Source audio reflex

Bump
  2. stagolee

Source Audio - EQ2 Programmable Equalizer

I did, but I don’t think I have noticed since I received a beta update from the team. Might reach out to Gibs and company.
  3. stagolee

Best Pedaltrain alternatives?

I ended up with a couple dingbat boards and really like them for the lightweight aluminum variety (my other is a rather heavy wooden construction). I just add junction boxes to any board, and they fit nicely on the dingbats. Pretty cost effective, if not Instagram friendly.
  4. stagolee

Chase Bliss Condor and Brothers officially discontinued.

I’m curious if any of you guys that love the condor have tried the source audio EQ2. I’ve considered picking up a condor again for fun, but honestly there is no way I would consider it in that slot. (That’s from an analog junkie - only digital pedal on the board, in fact).
  5. stagolee

Funny, I thought you were talking about the brothers until the end! All subjective, but of the two I can only see viability for the condor. The brothers just doesn’t click with me. Then again, tastes change.
  6. stagolee

Will be interesting to see if used prices “stay normal” like the warped vinyl mkii, or jump disproportionately to their level of interest when available (like spectre and wombtone). I don’t how to accurately predict this niche market - but I’ll guess condor has some headroom while brothers stays...
  7. stagolee

Pedals that BLEND delay and reverb

Just stopping in for my obligatory dispatch master recommendation. As you were.
  8. stagolee

What bridges the gap between a Strat and a Les Paul?

Yep. Beat me to it. My Firebird has added a very useful dynamic to our set list. I grab it when I want a more “single coil” type feel, but it retains some “weight” more characteristic of the les Paul.
  9. stagolee

Your Black Friday Purchase

Strange - I’ve only received about 12 emails from prymaxe this morning. Must be a slow year.
  10. stagolee

Favorite modulation pedal that would fit in this spot... (gratuitous 3D cad content)

Interesting. Never looked into that. I had a blue sky once and sort of hated it - never tried any of their other stuff. We play pretty straight ahead to keep a clean mix, so my effects are usually for an emphasis or transition type thing.
  11. stagolee

Damn. Pleats are too punk rock for my taste.
  12. stagolee

Do you think they will have flat front?
  13. stagolee

Anyone have a solution for losing picks?

Amazon subscription
  14. stagolee

Favorite modulation pedal that would fit in this spot... (gratuitous 3D cad content)

Ha - perhaps I should say there is just the right amount of delay already. Thanks for the suggestion. This board is primarily for a band covering a fairy wide array of classic r&b and rock tunes. I tried a Ventris for a while but found it was more useful for noodling at home. It always seemed...
  15. stagolee

Mr black analog chorus/vibrato (after being reminded of it hours ago by a fellow TGP enthusiast) I’ve wanted a mr black pedal for a long time based solely on how helpful and thoughtful Jack seems, and for whatever reason it hadn’t happened. I just really love that he called it “purely analog”;)
  16. stagolee

Thanks. I’ve been wanting a mr black pedal forever on principle. I held off on the earlier release because apparently it was made for effects loops (if I got that right). I wasn’t using one then, but am now. Good timing - I’ll get searching.
  17. stagolee

Is it the same as the one that was released as a small batch last year?
  18. stagolee

I’ve had this one before. Neat pedal, and might consider it again some day. I kind of prefer the lofi and found I used them for a similar job. Looking for something different at the moment.
  19. stagolee

Working on a board design that will be built by a friend using old lumber. Added an automatone which is making the KoT redundant. I like the idea of keeping the notch in the deck over there as a lift point. I’m a sucker for symmetry, so finding something with a similar size and aspect ratio to...
  20. stagolee

Gear you don’t like, but can’t get rid of because you’re “supposed” to like it..

No way. Stuff I don’t like that is in high demand is the best stuff to trade for things I might get more use out of.
  21. stagolee

ChaseBlissAudio Generation Loss, are 1000$ worth?

Don’t confuse list prices with sale prices. Maybe inflated a bit more overseas where it is likely even harder to find, but I’m aware of a couple for sale that haven’t moved in the $750/$800 range. As to the broader question of is it worth it, that’s subjective. Personally, I sold mine (for a...
  22. stagolee

The FUN CBA/ZVex Bliss Factory Thread!

Coming to the same conclusion... but my fuzz face is attached to a treble booster, which means there is too much pedal real estate for ‘distortion’!
  23. stagolee

The FUN CBA/ZVex Bliss Factory Thread!

I experimented with this and made progress when I realized i had to dial the pickups back more than I’m used to. With gain at zero and guitar volume at 5 I am able to get a pretty dynamic cleanish sound - it’s not like the traditional “glassy” clean, but then again it’s also a pretty hot les...