• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. A

Looks like Don Grosh and crew are building set necks again

That's great. I didn't even know he stopped making them.
  2. A

Ngd Mcinturff Fle #4

Beauty. At first glance, I thought I was the original owner, but after checking old photos mine had a stop tail. Terry's '57 curve is my favorite as well.
  3. A

Lentz Guitars

Hey Mody. That's a beaut! BTW, you type with a British accent.
  4. A

Terry McInturff

I've owned a whole bunch since 2000. Now have a TerryCaster and Carolina Custom. Terry is a spiritual guitar craftsman.
  5. A

Who's Digging Their Grosh Set Neck?

Here's my Spruce Top. Unfortunately I might need to sell it. Used to have two other Set Necks as well.
  6. A

Who's rockin' a McInturff these days?

Present TerryCaster Carolina Custom
  7. A

Who's rockin' a McInturff these days?

Past Taurus FLE 28 FLE 19 Royal Polaris
  8. A

Lentz "Croyden" Goldtop...

If it went to esoteric Pete. then to slippyknees, then I have it now. Who would have thunk when I commented on Zane's acquisition back in '09.
  9. A

Fender CS handwound Fat 50´s vs suhr ML Standards

My favorite Strat Pickup Combo is: '69 - Neck Fat 50 - Mid Texas Special - Bridge
  10. A

HAMER GUITARS...closing their doors

Really too bad. Fine guitars. I still own six of them: Triple Threat, Special K, Ultimate Special, Talladega, Talladega Pro and a 2-Pup Special Korina. I do consulting work for the Town of New Hartford's Pension Plan, and visit the Town four time a year. The Town Hall is directly across...
  11. A

Show Your McInturff

Royal Polaris
  12. A

Show Your McInturff

Taurus FLE 19 FLE 28
  13. A

Show Your McInturff

A total of seven, past and present. Only two left. Present - Carolina Custom TerryCaster
  14. A

Lentz S build completed and delivered!

Lentz guitars, ya gotta luv em. If you're near the Hartford area, check out Black Eyed Sallys open blues jams on Wednesday nights. Let me know and I'll bring my one of my Lentz.
  15. A

Where to find Midi song files w/ individual instruments?

BUMP - I'm curious as to this as well.
  16. A

Have you ever wanted to go to a clinic with Tomo Fujita? how about in KEY WEST????

I'm good if it's within the last two weeks of March. Thanks John from Buffalo for pointing this out to me.
  17. A

My New Lentz Traditional

Congrats on the new Lentz. Glad to see that Scott has the traditional body design available. His pickups are the real deal.
  18. A

Terrycaster clips

Youtube from around three years ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEVS969Vvtc
  19. A

Sunburst Tele with Maple neck

This looks exactly like my Tele when I was a teenager in the '60s. Wish I never sold it.
  20. A

Telecaster Players

Play predominantly blues through a Chicago Blues box Kingston or Headstrong Lil King.
  21. A

Inexpensive mahogany dual humbucker guitar?

You can probably pick up a McInturff Sportster for less than $1400. Great bang for the buck.
  22. A

Yeah, I have the same combo on my Lentz SSL and T.
  23. A

That's a beaut. Scott has the 'golden' touch.
  24. A

Detemple 52 in Rare color

Beautiful guitar. The black finish is exquisite. Almost looks like you're looking into a tar pit. Congrats, and play it often.
  25. A

Guitar Versus New Kitchen: Which would you choose?

I'm surprised that no one commented on the absurdity of the comparison. Actually, I plan to sell a few guitars when the market improves to fund the new kitchen.