• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. JumpinBradFlash

The Kingsley Pedal Club

I'm a bit reluctant to post these tracks because they are very rough recordings on my phone with mic clipping and no thought or effort put into my playing (in terms of what might be useful to showcase the pedal). But given there's a bit of interest in the thread about the Ceres / Troubadour I...
  2. JumpinBradFlash

The Kingsley Pedal Club

I meant to also mention that as well as playing at home for an hour or so today, I also got to road test the Ceres at band practice last night. It would’ve been better if the chronology was reversed as Ive got it dialled in nicely for my tastes today. But even without the benefit of much...
  3. JumpinBradFlash

The Kingsley Pedal Club

I’ve had a decent amount of time with the Ceres the past 2 days. The bright and normal volume controls add gain with the normal control also adding some thickness. The Ceres is equivalent to jumpering the channels of a 5E3. The Troubador that someone else has ordered has a switch to select...
  4. JumpinBradFlash

Is the Lazy J pretty much a 57 Custom Deluxe with a Celestion Blue?

Lita was talented in other ways
  5. JumpinBradFlash

I know.... what a waste right? They should be trying to get the tones from the talented Ford
  6. JumpinBradFlash

I'm pretty sure he did stop making amps for a while but then started back up.... maybe on a part time basis? :dunno
  7. JumpinBradFlash

Still a little way off I think
  8. JumpinBradFlash

The Kingsley Pedal Club

It’s a tweed deluxe preamp pedal. I posted a description from Simon previously but to save you searching...... The pedal is based on the 5E3 preamp circuit with a phase splitter tube and circuit. @Musicbox Superhero had the first one of these made. On mine we decided to make the phase splitter...
  9. JumpinBradFlash

The Kingsley Pedal Club

I’ve had less than 10 min with this but my mind is blown right at this moment. Still need to work out all of the different settings and controls but it sounds phenomenal out of the box into a clean tweed vibrolux. No wonder Simon was so happy with them way it turned out.
  10. JumpinBradFlash

white whale reverb comments?

The White Whale is my favourite reverb I have tried. I liked the Solemate but found the WW could be dialed in to be more subtle. I cant comment on its similarly to a BF Fender as I havent owned one.
  11. JumpinBradFlash

The Kingsley Pedal Club

I think you're on the right track thinking about the Jester or Harlot. I havent tried the Constable, mainly because Simon keeps talking me out of it for FOA use.
  12. JumpinBradFlash

Fight of The Best Dumble Clones! Quinn vs Louis Electrics Cobra!

Looks like Lou has been a busy man this week. Hopefully a few Steps closer to my HD12 getting under way :)
  13. JumpinBradFlash

NPD - Origin Effects RevivalTREM - A Controversial Take

Thats interesting to hear. I’ve been considering the RT based on its reputation as the most ‘amp like bias trem’. I currently have the Hamstead Signature and it is certainly no slouch in that department.
  14. JumpinBradFlash

you should try the Clinch Fx version mate. He’s a local and super nice guy
  15. JumpinBradFlash

The Kingsley Pedal Club

I probably asked previously... but have you you tried it FOA?
  16. JumpinBradFlash

The Kingsley Pedal Club

Yea the Ceres is the pedal on its way to me. Similarly to you, I threw a few ideas Simon's way and let him come up with the design and additional features. You'd have to think that a tweed preamp will be as standard option soon
  17. JumpinBradFlash

The Kingsley Pedal Club

I wonder what the difference between the Troubadour and Ceres is?
  18. JumpinBradFlash

Hamstead Zenith

This looks interesting. Similar to the Drybell Unit 67 maybe? https://www.hamsteadsoundworks.com/zenith The Hamstead Signature tremolo is criminally underrated and as good as any tremolo I’ve owned. I think I’m going to have ti give this a run at some stage
  19. JumpinBradFlash

@Vai81 i tried to PM but your inbox is full
  20. JumpinBradFlash

Maybe contact him via email? @Bluesful had a KR12 shipped downunder about 18 months ago so he probably has a better idea. Once i get a quote I will let you know but I’m at least 6 weeks away from shipping I think
  21. JumpinBradFlash

Not sure yet.... I might have another option depending on timing thanks to another local
  22. JumpinBradFlash

That’s good to know. I’m hoping the gain comes on a little more gradually than a tweed deluxe
  23. JumpinBradFlash

Carr vs Supro for blues

I would’ve thought the Skylark would be a better option for blues from the Carr range? I had an original Supro Comet and it was a killer amp for blues. If the newer models are anything near as good then I‘d back the Supro over the Carr for blues tones.
  24. JumpinBradFlash

Crazu Tube Circuits Falcon vs. Lovepedal Les Lius

The falcon does a much better job of emulating a tweed deluxe if thats what your chasing. The Les Luis is more of a generic overdrive IMO
  25. JumpinBradFlash

The Tremolux has arrived!

I cant say I’ve seen a lot but every one I’ve seen has the 5E9-A chart as well