• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. NWOBHM

Sold 2 sets THROBAK pickups, reverse zebra PG-102 MXV and zebra MC-102B MXV

PG-102's are SOLD MC-102's are SOLD
  2. NWOBHM

Rangemaster clone for early Sabbath,Blackmore

Looking for a Rangemaster clone. I'm mainly looking at getting 1st Sabbath album tones and early Purple tones, Any Suggestions BSM Metal, Throback Strangemaster are 2, I've been looking at but, wouldn't mind savin some coin and consider other options, any suggestions?
  3. NWOBHM

TEYE "El Platero"

Well, I thought I'd give a bump to a small Company Luthier, I received my Teye El Platero and I'm knocked out! Teye Guitars » Difference Handmade, the guitar is extraordinarilly resonant, with alot of sustain. Aside from just all around great craftsmanship and playability, this has got to be the...
  4. NWOBHM

Treble booster? overdriver?

O.k. I'm not that familiar with fuzz pedals. I had an old 70's fuzz face that I didn't really care for. I'm looking for use primarily with humbuckers/Les Paul. I just built an 18 watt tremelo with NOS Mustards and philips electrolytics. It's about he 5th amp I've built and it's sounds great. I'm...