• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. brentrocks

Big Thanks to Ron Luczak

Ron is awesome!!! I'm glad you had a good experience with him!!!
  2. brentrocks

My first small luthier build

this guitar has the class and style of a PRS, the tone of a LES PAUL and the craftsmanship of a great luthier who is also a great guy!!!
  3. brentrocks

My first small luthier build

I love my love my Luczak. Congrats dude. Beautiful!
  4. brentrocks

Lipstick Pups Strat ?

Lipsticks in a Heritage H 150 ...and sound clip.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF4J7hRf5S8
  5. brentrocks

Anyone else here waiting on an ordered guitar???

I have a guitar on order from Ron Luczak...shoud be done around Thanksgiving?
  6. brentrocks

Who is making the best Les Paul Inspired guitar??

These are not a single cut, but a hybrid between a LP and a PRS.... LUCZAK! i love mine and Ron is a great builder! http://www.luczakguitars.com/Products.htm
  7. brentrocks

Anybody Heard Of Luczak Guitars In Michigan?

My LUCZAK is a little brighter, but i think it is because of the ebony board and the Dimarzio Super Distortions
  8. brentrocks

I'm so impressed w/ Rons guitar building skill...i just sent him a deposit on another custom axe....this one is gonna be SWEET!!!! The V is killer and his LUCZAK is stellar....but this next one might be the icing on the cake...LOL here is that vid of Ron on the Radio...
  9. brentrocks

here is an interview w/ Ron on Flint talk radio...VERY COOL!!!! look for the screen to pop up on the left...it takes a second for the sound to come on http://flinttalkradio.com/
  10. brentrocks

anybody else order one of these amazing guitars yet?
  11. brentrocks

What was your first small luthier guitar?

My LUCZAK was my 1st all custom, all handmade guitar and it is incredible...Ron is a fantastic builder!!! He does all kinds of builds, and is EXTREEMLY FRIENDLY!!! my LUCZAK....
  12. brentrocks

NAMM 2009 in Anaheim... who's going?

anybody have pics to post?
  13. brentrocks

Scott Fletcher and Jet City guitars

unfortunately, i had to let this guitar go...so this beauity may be for sale. PM Jetcity for details
  14. brentrocks

i tell you what guys...i'm ssssoooo pleased with my LUCZAK....i have had it now for 3 months, i think....it is spectacular!!!
  15. brentrocks

Show THE best looking guitar you own

Luczak Standard #43
  16. brentrocks

thanks dude!!! i bet yours is almost done too:)
  17. brentrocks

I knew this day would come....it is here! The LUCZAK is completed and at home. I'm pretty much speechless...this guitar is so incredible! the playability is second to none. very well balanced. Rons setup and construction is great...the action is really low...the neck is perfect! I had Ron put...
  18. brentrocks

Only Two Weeks to go Tyler BW

i love that paint job!!!
  19. brentrocks

maybe tomorrow or tues???:worried
  20. brentrocks

Scott tried to talk me into doing the speed-loader floyd...i just wasnt ready for that change....i like the standard floyd
  21. brentrocks

thanks dude...i'm really stoked about it! i gave Scott a down payment to cover materials, but we havent settled on a final price yet....we are keeping it casual:)
  22. brentrocks

I think it is gonna be in my hands today??????
  23. brentrocks

I recieved another batch of progress shots from Scott. I have decided to do the top in a trans-cherry burst