• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. LJOHNS

Sold 2009 Smokeburst McCarty nitro w/ 5708"s

I also have one of these. They are fantastic!
  2. LJOHNS

Sold Paul Reed Smith PRS Smokeburst McCarty nitro finish

I have one of these and they are fantastic!
  3. LJOHNS

Sold Paul Reed Smith McCarty PF-09 Nitro Finish Smokeburst Silver Sky trade

I have one of these Smokeburst from 2009. It’s an amazing guitar. Highly recommended. Good luck.
  4. LJOHNS

Sold Epiphone Johnny A Custom - mint - reduced!

For sale - no trades - US only Now dropped to $800 shipped! Epiphone Johnny A custom - mint condition. These are very well made at a fraction of the cost of the Gibson version. There are a couple long threads on TGP about these. Lot of guitar for the $. Also listed on Reverb but I would...
  5. LJOHNS

Sold 2009 PRS McCarty SmokeBurst Nitro Finish

I also have one of these. They are awesome!
  6. LJOHNS

Sold Reverend Warhawk RT - alpine green - mint cond.

SOLD Mint condition Reverend Warhawk RT in Alpine Green. These are really great guitars. If you have never tried a Reverend you should - I came away impressed and I am very particular. The Revtron pickups are great. I found I could get most any tone I wanted from country, blues, rock, to...
  7. LJOHNS

Sold PRS McCarty '09 Smokeburst 57/08 Pups

I also have one of these. Outstanding guitars!
  8. LJOHNS

Sold Gibson Historic Chambered Les Paul 1958 PRICE DROP

How is the neck profile on this one?
  9. LJOHNS

Sold 2009 Paul Reed Smith McCarty DC245 10-top with 57/08 pups + bound neck - Matteo Mistyy

I say it all the time on here - used McCarty's are the best buy on TGP! Good luck with your sale.
  10. LJOHNS

Sold 2009 PRS Paul Reed Smith McCarty Limited Edition PF-09 Nitro Finish Smokeburst

I have one of these - they play and sound amazing! A used McCarty is one of the best buys on TGP!
  11. LJOHNS

Sold SOLD!

Weight? What pickups?
  12. LJOHNS

Sold 1992 MIJ Fender '62RI Strat

62RI is nice a C similar to the standard Fender C but just a little more thick as you move down the neck. Very comfy.
  13. LJOHNS

Vintage specs. 7.5 rad and vintage frets.
  14. LJOHNS

For Sale $675 shipped TYD - Paypal 1992 made in Japan 62' RI Stratocaster. I am the second owner of this guitar and I bought it in 1995. Never gigged, smoke free/pet free home use only. I would rate the condition of this Strat around 8.5 to 9.0 out of 10. Excellent shape for a 24 year old...
  15. LJOHNS

FS: Epiphone 335 Pro w/hs case, P90's and other upgrades

What is the neck profile? Weight?