• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. radcliff

Eventide TimeFactor Tap Tempo issue

Ah yes....one of the reasons I sold it.
  2. radcliff

what about powering up the NOVA DELAY at 9v?

a long thread on the same thing: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/314445 the answer is yes
  3. radcliff

eventide pitchfactor demo

i can't get on.....eventide site took a dump?
  4. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

Switch to not normal, use regular cable No problems, it's been a full year
  5. radcliff

New Line 6 M13?

Can I run half this thing through my FX Loop and half through the input?
  6. radcliff

New Line 6 M13?

From what I've been reading, it seems like every time you make a change or a tempo change with an effect - it saves that change. So that when you come back to an effect, it shows up as what was last there. This is different from the DL4. But better. Also, is there any kind of Global tap...
  7. radcliff

New Line 6 M13?

Use the 25k one....I used an EB Jr. 25k
  8. radcliff

New Line 6 M13?

The EB pedal works for the DL4, you just plug into the OUTPUT of the EB. I bet the same goes for the M13
  9. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

My Nova has been going strong ever since, no problems at all. My friend, however, his "DentnScratch" unit he got has been on the fritz and freezes every once in a while, but using either the regular supply or the PP2+ doesnt change this from happening.
  10. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

Powered off the Line6 output with a regular (black) cable, the switch ON
  11. radcliff

~ Non-Digital Tom’s Super Spectacular NAMM 2008 thread! ~

reminds me how many great booths i missed
  12. radcliff

Eventide ModFactor Modulation Guitar Effects

The modfactor did sound good, and all presets have tap tempo, but when i asked them about what I would do if I wanted some effects pre gain (auto wah) and some post gain (chorus, trem), they really had no answer...... kinda makes half the effects a bit useless.
  13. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

yes, read the thread for details
  14. radcliff

Eventide Time Factor Custom External Switch

that ext pedal looked awesome
  15. radcliff

Eventide Modfactor pushed back again...

Wrong, this is straight from Eventide on the issue: Pressing off and then on again isnt exactly practical in a live setting, after I'm already trying to tap a tempo that is warbling and pitch shifting the echos.
  16. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

Last night I switched back and forth between the Supply and the PP2, noticed no difference I will look out for this bumping noise next time, it will be something I'll detect, if its there, the Timefactor had clicking noises when tapping in tempo that drove me crazy.
  17. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

I dont think anyone else has heard this bump
  18. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

Pedal Power 2+: Powered off the Line6 output with a regular cable but the switch ON Worked great, no added noise, and no tone change. Thanks guys :)
  19. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

This is exactly where I'm already at..... this pedal is able to take what's being given to it, its just that none of us know what that "limit" is. Of course it'd be great to have some extra current if you're only going to give it 9v, but it seems like people are having success giving it just...
  20. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

So let me get this straight... Everyone that is having success with this is using a PP2+ with the Line6 setting set to take the Line6 pedals, instead of set to off, which is the setting for the Boss Twin pedals.
  21. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

So you're giving a pedal that says it wants 300mA at 12v, only 250mA at 9v? Lemme know how it goes for another week....hmm
  22. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

very interesting, these are supposed to be just unregulated power in the Line6 setting, either the nova is ok at 9v, or its ok at 12v and not pulling the full 300mA? .....hmm
  23. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

line6 channels meaning.....5 or 6 with the switch ON?
  24. radcliff

Powering Nova delay

so people are running this off 9v?
  25. radcliff

Eventide TimeFactor with expression pedals?

The Fettos come in a tube? Cool!