• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. T

No matter how heavy you think you are, you will never be heavier than this...

I don't care how low you tune, how much gain you use, how many amps/watts/speakers, how much you scream, growl, or grunt, no matter how big the kick drum, how much double bass, or what key you play in. John Lee is the man himself, and we are just children trying. Listen to that groove. When...
  2. T

Help!!! Stolen Sun Face! (and other gear)

Hey all, my home in Sarasota Florida was broke into on Sat Nov. 22nd. It was not random, it was personal. I know who it was, the same girl has stolen from me 4 times now. This one by far the worst. Multiple speaker towers, and satelites, B&O, ADS, Yamaha, Definitive, and 3 flatscreens were...
  3. T

Help!!! Stolen Sun Face! (and other gear)

Hey all, my home in Sarasota Florida was broke into on Sat Nov. 22nd. It was not random, it was personal. I know who it was, the same girl has stolen from me 4 times now. This one by far the worst. Multiple speaker towers, and satelites, B&O, ADS, Yamaha, Definitive, and 3 flatscreens were...
  4. T

Les Paul Special and boutique pedals stolen

Sarasota Fl 2012 (I believe) LP Special P90 Analogman NKT275 White Dot Sunface Ramble FX V1 Twin Bender Dunlop Octavio Chz Wedge Lone Wolf Audio Outsider Keeley Java (metalic blue) Dunlop Crybaby 535 (original, no q control) Pigtronix Echolution 2D 3ms Phaseur Fleur (gold and green splatter)...
  5. T

Which first, Echolution 2D or Rototron?

Haven't played much the past few years, and I'm going to put together my pedal board again. I got the Rototron on SDOTD a cpl years ago to replace my ailing Chopper for rotary/panning fx, but never set it up on my board. I'm thinking Rototron 1st, but then again the idea of Echorec/Echoplex...
  6. T

Anyone ever mix alnico SRO's and Swamp Thangs?

Hey guys. Looking to sell some speakers and raise some money, as well as lighten my second 4x12 cab's weight a good bit. I've got one 4x12 loaded with AXA12's/G12H-30(55)'s. Currently the other cab has 2 EVM12L, 1 Fane Studio 12L, and a one of a kind 300 watt Fane manufactured modern Crescendo...
  7. T

Anyone ever mix Alnico SRO's and Swamp Thangs?

Hey guys. Looking to sell some speakers and raise some money, as well as lighten my second 4x12 cab's weight a good bit. I've got one 4x12 loaded with AXA12's/G12H-30(55)'s. Currently the other cab has 2 EVM12L, 1 Fane Studio 12L, and a one of a kind 300 watt Fane manufactured modern Crescendo...
  8. T

Best cab design for two alnico SRO 12's?

Hey all how's it going. Long time no post. :anon So, I've recently come into two alnico SRO 12's. Unfortunately due to riffing in C# with my P90 LP > Octavio > HGWD NKT275 Sun Face they now are both recones, because I blew the first one I got within 45 minutes of loading it up the first time...
  9. T

Odor when playing through newly rewired cab and speaker?

When I installed the Fane AXA 12A I received from GAT I noticed there was an odor, not burning wiring, something more subtle, when I was playing through the amp. When I installed the speaker I utilized insulated-crimp quick disconnects from the 'Shack, and 12 gauge hook up wire. I soldered...