• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. cuz/karl

[updated] My ampless-rig is growing on me! Too much... (Origin Effects Revival Drive content)

Oh I didn't know the Revival was an amp sim. I thought it was a British voiced overdrive
  2. cuz/karl

[updated] My ampless-rig is growing on me! Too much... (Origin Effects Revival Drive content)

So your only using the ir from the Strymon? Are the sims not good?
  3. cuz/karl

FS UAD OX

Is it V2? May I ask why your selling?
  4. cuz/karl

FS Marshall 1973x 2x12 Combo - Bluesbreaker - Handwired

I love my 1974x. I have an extention cab with a g12h Blackback. Killer amp. Glwts
  5. cuz/karl

FS JUKE Coda 112 w/ Reverb, Tremolo & Pitch Shifting Vibrato “Clearance Sale”

I would love to demo one of those! Bias Trem AND vibrato!?!?
  6. cuz/karl

FSOT Cantrell Wah*Sold*, MkI Guv'nor, Dano Breakdown*traded*

Last bump before it goes to Reverb with price hike to cover shipping and fees
  7. cuz/karl

FS Marshall Lead 20 (pics added)

8. cuz/karl

FS 1997 Marshall 35th Anniversary Bluesbreaker

9. IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

10. IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

11. IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

12. IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

13. IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

14. IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg