• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. zachy

Want to improve piano skills

Hi all, I’ve been a musician for half of my life at this point, mostly guitar and other stringed instruments, but I’ve been wanting to really learn piano, and learn it the correct way. Is there a method or book that is kind of standard for this? My musical interests are varied, any style or...
  2. zachy

1953 Supro Ozark Case

Hi, I’ve been tasked by my best friend’s mother to find a case for his grandfather’s 1953 Supro Ozark. She says she’d prefer original vintage, but those old cases tended to fall apart, at least from the research I’ve done. So I’ve started looking for any kind of reproduction case I can find that...
  3. zachy

Tube amp problem

Hi, I'm having trouble with my Allen Old Flame. I can play it for about five minutes before I get a strong clicking noise, as if someone were tapping on the end of a cable. It's not a cable or a guitar jack issue, as this doesn't happen with other amps, and does happen with every guitar and...
  4. zachy

Notation software or handwritten charts?

Which do you guys and gals prefer? Which software do you use? I'm looking to get my band more organized come rehearsal time and charts seem to be the best way to do that, just looking for some opinions on more efficient ways to do so.
  5. zachy

Which 2x12 Cabinet?

I just bought a used Allen Old Flame head, my first serious guitar amp, and it rules! So far I've been playing it at veeeery low volumes through a 25 watt 1x12 speaker cab. Does anyone have any recommendations for a 2x12 speaker cab that can handle more power? I'm pretty new to this kinda thing...