• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. mmunguia

Sold Strymon Blue Sky $210 Shipped

Why didn’t I see this before. Great deal!
  2. mmunguia

Sold Fulltone SoulBender Big Box

One of the best fuzz pedals out there. I got one and love it!
  3. mmunguia

Sold Gator large pedalboard with ATA case and wheels - Local Los Angeles area - for now

Up for sale is my gator Pedalbord with ATA case. Why pay double when you can get this one!!!! price : $125 Cash, local deal only for now. Pedals not included!!! The board used but in great shape. I moved to a larger board so have no use for this one. These are pro boards with wheels!!!!’ when...
  4. mmunguia

Sold Voodoo Lab Medium Dingbat w/Pedal Power II Plus, Dingus and Soft Case - Yay!

These are great. I have a small one which is my main gigging rig.
  5. mmunguia

Sold Lovepedal Babyface Tremolo guitar effects mini pedal

Looking for a tremolo pedal. This one looks cool
  6. mmunguia

Sold Strymon Volante

Always wanted to try!
  7. mmunguia

Sold Boss DC-2W Dimension C Waza

Been wanting to try this
  8. mmunguia

Sold Strymon Big Sky

Great pedal. Have a blue sky and the big sky sounds great as well. Maybe I need one
  9. mmunguia

Sold BOSS WazaCraft Dimension DC-2w Stereo Pedal.

Nice. I like the demos of this pedal
  10. mmunguia

Sold Pedal power AC voodoo Lab -$OLD PayPal es and shipped!

Great condition. Was powering my skrydstrup racks that is have since sold. This powers AC pedals with 9 and 12 volt options $OLD! includes PayPal and shipping to the CONUSA! From VoodoLab: “The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power® AC is a pedalboard power supply designed to operate high current and AC...
  11. mmunguia

Sold Strymon deco, in box! $0LDpp’d and shipped conusa

You know what it is. Pedal + Box. It’s in great condition. I will ship The pedal in the deco box I love the analog tape preamp plus a great delay for vintage sounding slap back. $SOLD! ppd, and shipped. No trades. Pleas pm if any questions. See pictures it’s in great condition. Has Velcro.
  12. mmunguia

Sold Strymon Iridium - $375

Nice. Sounds like a great recording tool.
  13. mmunguia

Sold 30+ Pedals | EQD, DBA, EHX, Analogman | Great Prices

Nice. Do I need an extra deco? Maybe.
  14. mmunguia

Sold Strymon Deco

Man. Just bought one. These are great pedals. Hmmm. Do I need a second one for my other board?
  15. mmunguia

Sold Xotic XW-1 wah - $145

That’s the best wah I’ve ever played. I’ve owned Dunlop (hated it). Vox (liked it, cool. But just couldn’t get the exact tone for the amp I was using con xotic is perfect. Can fine tune to your amp. Awesome way. Buyer won’t be disappointed
  16. mmunguia

Sold Reduced: Boss Waza SD-1W Pedal - $75 Shipped

Always wanted to try the wax a sd-1
  17. mmunguia

Sold Boss FA-1 Preamp (Sound like The Edge)

Is it in clean condition. Sent me pics
  18. mmunguia

Sold Strymon OB.1 Optical Compressor & Clean Boost

Ob1 is by far the cleanest boost I’ve ever played. I used it to boost single coil guitars to humbucker levels at gigs. I’ve owned many others, including fatboost. If you want clean boost, nothing can beat it in my opinion!!! The compressor is also very natural sounding !!
  19. mmunguia

Sold Strymon flint - reverb /tremolo -$270 ppd $ shipped

up for sale is my flint. It’s in great shape. Minor cosmetic wear (see pictures) Velcro at the bottom. Price $270 includes PayPal fees and shipping.