• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. Budman2k

What a long, strange (expensive) trip it's been

Filled in with a friends band last night and used my trusty Budda SD30 combo I bought 10 years ago used. It sounded great! Driving home I got to thinking about how many amps I've bought and sold since buying the Budda. I've puchased amps that cost 5x what the Budda cost me and I always seem to...
  2. Budman2k

Another Guitar inspired watch

This time from the Grammy's. I'll pass...
  3. Budman2k

Seiko 5 Sports celebrates a legendary guitar, Brian May’s ‘‘Red Specia

Not bad looking at all. A little pricey but I'm sure there will be some deals after the initial release. https://www.seikowatches.com/us-en/news/20200123-64494105459
  4. Budman2k

Parma, OH - Blue Matter at Zig's Pub & Grill Saturday November 16th

Blue Matter returns to Zig's for another night of blues-rock with a side of soul and rock & roll! Blue Matter at Zig's Pub & Grill 1854 Snow Rd. Parma, OH 44134 8pm til' midnight
  5. Budman2k

Parma, OH - Blue Matter at Tommy C's Friday November 1st

Blue Matter returns to Tommy C's! Blues rockin' beer drinkin' and general mayhem! Tommy C's 4809 W. Pleasant Valley Rd. Parma, OH 44129 8pm to midnight
  6. Budman2k

I won!!

Got an email today that I won a Red Panda Labs Particle 2 in the Stomboxtober contest sponsored by Premier Guitar Magazine. Really surprised to get the email. I've been entering as long as they have been running it and never won. I guess it pays to hang in there!
  7. Budman2k

No Title on CD tracks... WTF??

Why in the world, in the year 2019 don't all CD's have title & artist information displayed??!?! This is a "pet peeve" of mine but really, the technology has been around for over 20 years! Still amazes me that I purchase a new CD and put in the car and NO track information. I know, I'm in the...
  8. Budman2k

Parma, OH Blue Matter at Bar Code 6/15/19

Blue Matter debuts at Bar Code. Join us for some low down dirty blues and blues rock. Bar Code 7393 State Rd. Parma, OH 44134 8pm til Midnight
  9. Budman2k

Sagamore Hills, OH - Blue Matter at Dilly D's Saturday April 6th

Blue Matter returns to Sagamore Hills. Join us for some blues-rockin' beer drinkin' and dancing. Saturday April 6th Dilly D's (formerly The Pit Stop) 9750 Olde Eight Rd. Sagamore Hills, OH 44067 8:30pm to 12:30am
  10. Budman2k

Sweetwater Used Gear Marketplace

Just saw this today. I may be late to the party but I didn't know Sweetwater started this site.It's pretty much like craigslist since they are only providing a listing place but I wonder if they are testing the water to see if it is worth doing something like Reverb...
  11. Budman2k

Cleveland, OH Blue Matter @ Zig's February 2nd

Come on out for some blues-rock and good old rock n roll tonight at Zig's Blue Matter at Zig's Pub & Grill 1854 Snow Rd. Parma, OH 44134 8pm 'til midnight
  12. Budman2k

Brunswick, OH Friday 6/1 Blue Matter at the Family Tavern

This Friday June 1st Blue Matter returns to the Family Tavern. We'll be blues-rockin' the hell out of the place! Family Tavern 1868 Pearl Rd, Brunswick, Ohio 44212 8pm 'til midnight
  13. Budman2k

Brunswick, OH Friday 4/13 Blue Matter

Yes folks it's Friday the 13th!!! Make it you lucky day and come out the the Family Tavern in Brusnwick, OH for some great blue-rock! Blue Matter at The Family Tavern 1868 Pearl Rd. Brunswick, OH 44212 8pm to 12am
  14. Budman2k

Sagamore Hills, OH Blue Matter Saturday December 2nd

Blue Matter makes their last lap at the Pit Stop for 2017. Join us for some roadhouse style blues-rock! Blue Matter at The Pit Stop 9750 Olde Eight Rd. Sagamore Hills, OH 44067 9pm to 1am
  15. Budman2k

Brecksville, OH Wednesday 11/1 Blue Matter

Tonight at Coco-Bella-Grille (formerly The Peppermill) 7011 Mill Rd. Brecksville, OH 44144 Burgers, Blues & Brews - featuring Blue Matter 8:30pm to 11:30pm Food and drink specials
  16. Budman2k

Blue Matter at The Pit Stop Sagamore Hills, OH

Blue Matter returns to one of their favorite places to play - The Pit Stop Bar & Grill in Sagamore Hills. Stop by for a cold one and some rockin' blues to finish off the evening! 9pm to 1am. Blue Matter at The Pit Stop Bar & Grill 9750 Olde Eight Rd. Sagamore Hills, OH 44067...
  17. Budman2k

Cleveland, OH Saturday 4/22 Blue Matter

Join us for our debut at a great new club - Red White & Blue Bar and Grill Blue Matter will play from 9pm to 1am We'll be playing some hard driving blues-rock and some of you favorite blues and Classic Rock tunes as well. Red White & Blue 15200 Brookpark Rd. Cleveland, OH 44135
  18. Budman2k

Sagamore Hills, OH Blue Matter Saturday April 8th

Yes it's true, we're back again! Blue Matter at The Pit Stop Bar & Grill 9750 Olde Eight Rd. Sagamore Hills, OH 44067 9pm 'til 1am
  19. Budman2k

Sagamore Hills, OH Blue Matter Saturday March 4th

Blue Matter returns to the Pit Stop for another Blues-rockin' Saturday night. Full kitchen, drink specials and your favorite blues-rock tunes! The Pit Stop Bar & Grill 9750 Olde Eight Rd. Sagamore Hills, OH 44067 9pm 'til 1am
  20. Budman2k

Sagamore Hills, OH Blue Matter Saturday January 21st

Blue Matter will be tearin' it up at the Pit Stop again! Stop in for a blues-rockin' good time! Full kitchen, great drink prices and a friendly crowd and of course some great music! Blue Matter at The Pit Stop 9750 Olde Eight Rd. Sagamore Hills, OH 44067 9pm til' 1am
  21. Budman2k

Cleveland, OH December 17th Blue Matter @ The Peppermill

Join us tonight for "Blue Christmas" at the Peppermill. We'll be playing blues-rock, blues and also some holiday take-offs. Complimentary pizza and drink specials. Blue Matter @ The Peppermill 7011 Mill Rd. Brecksville, OH 44141
  22. Budman2k

Blues Jr. Replacement Handle

Can someone point me to decent priced leather replacement handle for the Blues Jr.? It looks like the Brookwood Leather Big Bone would be a good fit but at $35 it's a little pricey IMO. All the leather handles I've looked at are 8 1/2" long but the Blues Jr. is only 7 1/4". I really don't want...
  23. Budman2k

N. Royalton, OH July 9th - Blue Matter

Blue Matter makes another appearance at Rox!! We'll have a harp player (or two!) sitting in tonight. Blue Matter at Rox Bar & Grill 13000 Royalton Rd. N. Royalton, OH 44133 8:00pm to 11:30pm
  24. Budman2k

N. Royalton, OH May 7th - Blue Matter

Blue Matter returns to Rox for an early show for you non night owls :) Blue Matter at Rox Bar & Grill 13000 Royalton Rd. N. Royalton, OH 44133 7:30pm to 11:00pm
  25. Budman2k

N. Royalton, OH Saturday 4/2 Blue Matter

Join us at ROX Bar this Saturday for an evening of blues and blues rock. Blue Matter at ROX 13000 Royalton Rd N. Royalton, OH 44133 7:30pm to 11pm