• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. K

Line 6 (Tone Core) Echo Park

"I think he meant there is a $40 REBATE going on, not that it cost him $40." I think this is right. I bought one last year and wanted to try the verbzilla, so I bought it in february, they had a rebate for the purchase of any tonecore pedal, so I ordered the echo park module, is a great...
  2. K

verbzilla setting

a question for verbzillas users: what's the reverb type yoy like the most and why? for me is the cave, I like that 'far away' sound
  3. K

clean octave, just name a pedal

I need an octave up and an octave down just name a pedal
  4. K

BYOC Delay

+10 on the echo park
  5. K

cheaper but really good delay pedals?

for me it's the echo park and the DE-7. the DE-7 is cheaper and sounds great, the echo park for all the features and tap tempo + tone better than the DL4 and cheaper is great. these are the ones I own right now.
  6. K

What was your first TYPE of effects pedal?

my first pedal was a wah, i just needed to try one of those, jeje
  7. K

the edge's shimmering effect

Same here, I'm not going for the edge's sound either, but like you I want to make it my own. I think I'm going to try the verbzilla too.
  8. K

looking for "that" chorus pedal

any ce-20 users?
  9. K

thank you all, that's exactly what I was talking about. I'll have to investigate a little more on those units you've mentioned, if I can find a way to do it I'll post again.
  10. K

looking for "that" chorus pedal

any CE-20 users?
  11. K

Bryan, I'm talking about that shimmer part that's in behind the guitar, like a keyboard, but he's doing it with the guitar and effects
  12. K

I was thinking of something less expensive, I thought someone mentioned something like the PS-3
  13. K

I've read another thread about this shimmering effect of the edge, how can I get that myself? anyone knows?
  14. K

Ibanez de-7

I´ve had a DE7 for a year and a half now, never had switch problems and no hum. Got it for 32 buck including shipping. I always use the echo setting, sometimes the digital can cut through better in a live situation, it depends on how the mix is coming out. I also have an echopark, great...
  15. K

GE-7 sniper mod, tone-jam.com??? email??

thank you all, really looking forward to this mod, have heard nothing but good comments.
  16. K

GE-7 sniper mod, tone-jam.com??? email??

I want to get a snioer mod on my Ge-7 but I can't contact Kevin Anyone has his email or contact info?
  17. K

Best tremolo for Fender & chop styles?

why don't you try EHX's wiggler?, it sounds great, it doesn't have all you're asking for, but it nails some classic trems. you can listen to files at EHX's site and the MPEG at Musician's friend site
  18. K

Whirligig "Rota-Sim!!!"

Fatback's videos are great, really helpful
  19. K

Arion Pedals

My SHC-Z cost me just $20, brand new from M'sFriend, they offer it on sale from time to time, the new ones that is.
  20. K

Anybody have an analog synth?

I'm interested in synths too, great replies
  21. K

How do you fuzz??

welcome to the club. :JAM