• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. I

Klon Centaur, should I let it go??

I paid $160 for mine back in the 90s and decided to sell it when they reached $1800. Before I did, I got a KTR and A/B'd them and didn't hear any difference worth noting so I sold the original one and put the KTR on my board. Don't regret it a bit. Cheers, -- Don
  2. I

The very 1st distortion pedal you ever owned ? .......(face palm )

Gibson Maestro Fuzz FZ1-A. Bought one right after I heard "Satisfaction" for the first time. Yeah, I'm that old. Cheers, -- Don
  3. I

What was the first pedal you bought?

Gibson Maestro Fuzz Tone, and it must have been around '66 or '67. Still have and use it in the studio. Cheers, -- Don
  4. I

Are you in a gigging band or are you a bedroom player?

I'm 57 and just put together another band. We're in rehearsal mode and hope to be gigging starting spring/summer. All the other guys are about the same age and don't need money from gigging, so we're taking our time to get some really solid sets together. Cheers, -- Don