• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. zion

Vendor DCW Pedals - TGP Thanksgiving Pedal Giveaway 2020! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Exoplex Vintage Preamp Thankful for my wife.
  2. zion

ZenDrive or Eternity options?

https://motorcityguitar.com/products/lovepedal-eternity-rh11-pedal?variant=45057388302
  3. zion

Mark Knopfler "Sultans of Swing" Compressor

Orange Squeezer into a Brownface, fingers instead of pick.
  4. zion

Revival drive best live options?

Compressor>Trem>RD>Delay>Amp
  5. zion

P&W Players: what’s your delay/Reverb of choice?

EHX DMM. Reverb varies by which room I’m playing in.
  6. zion

Last three pedals in your chain?

Last 3 are the first 3...Vibe-bro, Koko, Volante.
  7. zion

Strymon Volante!

This thing is more intuitive than I imagined it would be. My board consists of a tuner, a vibe, a boost, and now this thing (fairly simple setup). I’m running it through the amp’s loop using the instructed line level switch. Loads of fun trying the seemingly endless options. Built a simple...
  8. zion

New Vibe: Tinsley Audio Sir Henry Vibe

Appreciate the intel.
  9. zion

New Vibe: Tinsley Audio Sir Henry Vibe

What’s the price?
  10. zion

You get ONE pedal...

Vibe-bro
  11. zion

BMF Tourbox: Choose your own adventure!

BMF Tourbox en-route to billyg121.
  12. zion

BMF Tourbox: Choose your own adventure!

Box of BMF has just touched down in East Tennessee. More to come... Pedals were evaluated through the following: Guitar - Collings 290 w/Thorn P90’s Amp - Quilter (THE pedal platform & the effects side of my primary rig). Cab - 2x12 w/WGS ET65’s BMF GE SPOT - This pedal garnered the least of...
  13. zion

Cable Advice (Another Lava ELC Bites The Dust)

http://www.deathvalleycablecompany.com/ No experience with service after the sale due to no failure.
  14. zion

Klon/Timmy with Secret Preamp

Timmy shines with the Maz. I've tried Klons and other drives and Timmy was a standout with my Maz rig and my ears. Secret Pre sounds good but I grew tired of it quickly. It seemed to shift freqs as opposed to adding or subtracting freqs. A nice change but then so was turning it off after...
  15. zion

How many Drive pedals do you use?

0 drive pedals. I play a tube amp.
  16. zion

Calling all Fuchs Plush Reply Tube Delay owners

I ended up with an REP 3. As Mr. Bertha stated, no volume drop. This pedal instantly melted into my rig.
  17. zion

Volume drop is normal behavior? Glad you put this out there as I'm canceling my order. I wonder if the same is true for the solid state REP 3? Good luck with a viable solution!
  18. zion

What does Fuchs say? I'm interested as I have one coming in this week. Also, there is a trimmer on the bottom to adjust input level.
  19. zion

Envelope Filter to Minimize Attack (Mayer Content)

There are used ones in the Emporium ($135).
  20. zion

Superdelay users, does your pedal introduce noise?

I've only run a Superdelay through a c-lator with an Overtone and it sounded great. No noise issues. But I never tried it on the front end of the amp.