• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. brentrocks

NGD: 1960 Gretsch 6131 Jet Firebird

THAT IS BAD ASS!!!!
  2. brentrocks

Pawn Shop Prize, Vintage Teisco

That's bad ass!
  3. brentrocks

Bob Gets His Bear: New Vintage Guitar Day

I bet it sounds fabulous!!
  4. brentrocks

Would you rather have (poll)

When I bought my 71 Les Paul Custom, it had the original pickups in it. I thought they sounded like dog poop! It now has THROBAK DT-102s....MUCH BETTER!!!!!
  5. brentrocks

1961 Gibson ES-335TD

Very Nice!
  6. brentrocks

Ngd 1966 Gibson Es 175

Beautiful!
  7. brentrocks

Age demographics for vintage guitar enthusiasts

I'm 48 now. I'm trying to narrow down to 3-4 KEEPER guitars. I'm getting tired of the buy and sell game. That being said, I currently have 2 vintage guitars that are in my long term stable... 1971 Gibson Les Paul Custom IMG_2693 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr 1960 Gibson Les Paul...
  8. brentrocks

Bucket list P90 guitar arrived today....1960 Les Paul Special DC

No, unfortunately it needs some work. It’s making some horrific noises. I need to take it to someone to be looked at.
  9. brentrocks

Ohhhh yes it does!!! Thanks bro!
  10. brentrocks

I got done mowing my yard today and decided to plug it in for a while. This guitar is so fun to play.
  11. brentrocks

The serial number is from an actual 60 LPS DC that was destroyed in an unfortunate accident. I guess RS made the decision to do that instead of making a fake one.
  12. brentrocks

THANKS GUYS!!!! I never thought a guitar would speak to me like this one has.
  13. brentrocks

I have always wanted a vintage DC Special. But as you all know, they can be quite pricey and most of them have either heel joint breaks or issues. I finally found one that was all original, unbroken wood with a killer restoration/refin (the original owner stripped the finish off back in the...
  14. brentrocks

Taking a plunge...

Yup. Unfortunately. I haven’t worked in 2 months. I need to free up some cash. It’s a damm shame.
  15. brentrocks

My first truly vintage guitar is inbound

I'm excited for you!
  16. brentrocks

Taking a plunge...

Thank you sir!!!
  17. brentrocks

Taking a plunge...

I picked up the L4 today from Russell at North Coast Guitars in Grand Rapids. He originally said 3 weeks, but it only took 2 weeks for him to get to it. He did a complete refret and a bone nut. I just got it home and plugged it in for the first time and its like a brand new guitar...
  18. brentrocks

Any fans of vintage drums in here?

I have a musician friend locally that has more drums than guitars..... And he has a lot of guitars! Lol
  19. brentrocks

Did I just buy a banjolin?

I thought it would be appropriate to share this. It belongs to my uncle. It was his fathers. 1925 Gibson.
  20. brentrocks

NGD pt 2: 1969 335

Sweet axe dude!! Whoever put the Kahler on that should have their fingernails pulled out one by one.:D
  21. brentrocks

NGD: 1967 Epiphone Riviera....videos added!

Beautiful guitar OP!!!