• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

Not sure if you got the 2009 CO Tonefest invite? If not, here you go. https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/530013 PM me and I can get you the details.
  2. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

PMed you with 2009 CO Tonefest info.
  3. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

yeah, let's just keep it simple. No beers at the fest, beers at the pub. I will pick up some soda's and such for the fest so we something to drink.
  4. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

The odd thing about the facility is if we want beers, we will have to get a permit and it costs an additional $70. So, if we want beers, we will need to pony up the cash for it.
  5. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

I wish. If we have extra money we could get some beers!
  6. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

Nerve, here is a link to the map. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=Lakewood+CO+heritage+center&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,17744551368915468414&ei=_pfRSd3wKJ_0tAOR6qDCAw&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A
  7. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

Cool, if you are interested just send payment for the facility rental via paypal. PM me or Nerve and we can send you the information.
  8. theHoss

Slap delay

+1 Great pedal, great build, with the self self oscillating button!
  9. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

Nerve, that makes sense. Let's just start a new thread with a poll. Once it is posted, I will PM everyone in CO that has notified me and you can do the same. We can just point them to the thread. Once the date is established, we will have to collect the facility payment (I am guessing...
  10. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

I checked with the facility and here are some dates. If these don't work, I will check on others. April 11, 12, or 26 from 10am-4pm. The cost would be $350 I am guessing we will need at least 20 people to commit and pay before hand to make it affordable. We can figure out the...
  11. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

Sounds like a plan. I will contact the facility about rental dates and get those to you. We will need to pay up front, so if everyone agrees to a date, I guess they could all paypal us the money and we could secure the facility. I can pm the CO ToneFest list I maintain as well. It will be...
  12. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

$10 if we have 30 of us. Might be more depending upon the turnout.
  13. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

No, not bad as long as we can get the commitment from everyone. Here is a link so you can see where it is at: http://www.lakewood.org/comres/page.cfm?ID=17&LakewoodsHeritageCenter/ It is the middle image on the top of the page. The space is a couple hundred square feet with restrooms, etc...
  14. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

Nerve, I don't know how crazy you want to get at home. I have about 30 people on my CO member list that I will contact. Most are on this thread. We have a facility in Lakewood, it is right across the street from Belmar which has a nice pub. We could rent it for the day and grab some lunch...
  15. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

Gary and GuitarX are as good as it gets. Great store and a passionate owner. I do miss the shop. It was always a great place to meet other folks and BS about gear. If you are in the CO area drop me a PM. I keep a list of folks here in CO in case we have a gathering. If you are not...
  16. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

Sounds good. We tried that at the one you Missed at the Dnote. I think you were down south playing some cool gig. Anyways, the Dnote would love to have us back. I have a drummer, bass, and keys player that I brought last time. Not a whole lot of people wanted to play, but if we could drum...
  17. theHoss

I love the MI Audio Blues Pro!

"...is that asparagus I sense?" -Miles-
  18. theHoss

Who Are the CO Members?

Nerve, I have been PMing CO TGPers to see if they would like to be on a CO TGP list. Some of you CO TGPers you might have heard from me, if not drop me a PM and I will put you on the ToneFest list. I have a facility in Lakewood that we could rent for the day ($350) if everyone want to kick in...
  19. theHoss

Mark Ribot and Pedalboard Picture

No he's not. There is still room on the 2nd board!
  20. theHoss

How many dirt boxes do you "really" need - photos welcome...

Great point. In addition to guitar cycling and photography mine. However, guitar commands the greatest budget, but my skills are better realized in the others. Funny, its just something about the magic of an amplified instrument. I love it!
  21. theHoss

How many dirt boxes do you "really" need - photos welcome...

I run 3 dirt boxes, two of which are two channel. Tim: For rhythm (boosted for more gain rhythm) Barber Burn Unit EQ: One channel for light gain leads and more of a volume boost, the other channel was for violiny leads. I also have a MJM effect Roctavios to keep things interesting. It is...
  22. theHoss

I'm one of y'all now! What can you tell me about the TIM?

I dig the BP, but for me right now I am using the TIM as my primary rhythm pedal. Actually, I use the non-boosted side with very minimal gain instead of playing clean. Just to add a little hair to the chords. If I need a bit more gain I kick on the boost. Hope you like it as much as I do...
  23. theHoss

I love my Barber Burn Unit

I love my, I have had it on my board for 3yrs now. I set one channel for higher gain leads, the other barley any gain. The low gain setting is something all its own on this pedal....brilliant tones!!