• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. Vegas Bob

Sold Komet K.O.D.A

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. As with all Komet products the K.O.D.A is simply killer especially if you crave...
  2. Vegas Bob

FS Divided By 13 Highball (Early Version)

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. The Divided By 13 Highball pedal I'm selling is an early version which IMO was...
  3. Vegas Bob

FS Keeley Compressor GC-2 Limiting Amplifier

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. This pedal is more than a normal compressor. It simply adds MAGIC to your tone...
  4. Vegas Bob

Sold Cornerstone Gladio Version 1

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. First up is a new Cornerstone Gladio Version 1 pedal. I ordered it before we...
  5. Vegas Bob

Sold Celestion Gold 8 Ohm G12 Alnico Speaker-MINT

I have a mint Celestion Gold 8 ohm 12" Alnico speaker for sale. Only used in my smoke free studio. It is barely broken in. I got it in a virtually brand new Magic Amp. I knew the owner but I called Mike at Magic Amps to check if it was installed when the amp was purchased. So the answer was yes...
  6. Vegas Bob

Sold Gibson Rusty Anderson 335 • Ron Ellis Pickups

This is a really tough one to sell. I've played a ton of 335's starting with my first one I purchased new in 1965! This Gibson Rusty Anderson Signature is simply the best ES-335 I've ever played. Here's why. It's been upgraded and totally dialed in with the very best parts. • Ron Ellis Custom...
  7. Vegas Bob

Sold AmpRX Brown Box Voltage/Amperage Control-MINT

I am selling an AmpRX Brown Box. It has the fantastic display, attached power cord and an additional 120 volt output. Mint condition. Only used in my smoke free studio. Absolute MINT condition. If you are running vintage amps or vintage tubes you need to protect your investment! Today's...
  8. Vegas Bob

Sold Lazy J 20 • Mint

Up for sale is my Lazy J 20. Mint condition, only used in my home studio. This is a 2016 amp. Check the Lazy J site for full details. http://www.lazyjprojects.com/lazyj20.html You know what this is, so I'll spare most of the commentary on how nice and fat this tweed amp is. It is simply best...
  9. Vegas Bob

Sold Marshall JTM 50 Black Flag

I'm selling an incredible build of the classic Marshall JTM50 originally only produced by Marshall in 1967. This amp is not an original built by Marshall. This build was done by the underground building legend "Reswot". He built a very limited number of classic Marshall designs. He built...
  10. Vegas Bob

Sold Flashback 2.0 Delay & Looper • MINT

I have a new Flashback 2.0 Delay & Looper. It comes in mint condition in the original box. No Velcro, only used in my smoke free studio. It has virtually no hours on it and is in "as new" condition. The new Flashback 2 serves up a sonic buffet of expressive delay by infusing the pressure...
  11. Vegas Bob

NGD- Collings Julian Lage OM1 A JL

Actually I've had the guitar for about one week. In a word...fabulous. I know that it really depends on your needs and taste. My only acoustic for the last four years was made by the brilliant Laurent Brondel. It's his A-2 model which is a modified OM. If you've never felt, listened to or...
  12. Vegas Bob

Sold NEW LOW PRICE Collings 290 • Ron Ellis Humbuckers • Doghair Finish

Collings 290 • Ron Ellis Humbuckers • Dog Hair Finish I have a very special upgraded Collings 290 for sale. Made in 2010. Only used in my smoke free studio. This is one of the only Collings 290's you'll ever find with two full sized Humbuckers. This guitar will cover any genre from rock to...
  13. Vegas Bob

Sold Landry LS30 • Mint

Just in time for the holidays! However for me I'm getting shoulder replacement surgery for Christmas. So I'm forced to sell one of the very best amps on the the planet a Landry LS30. This amp is ridiculous. Covers high gain like Van Halen, AD/DC, Blues and even totally clean it's great. All at...
  14. Vegas Bob

Sold Peterson StroboPlus HD Strobe Tuner • New Condition

I have what is essentially a brand new Peterson StroboPlus HD tuner for sale. Only used to set up one guitar in my studio. Works perfectly. This is the best and largest of the Peterson hand held models. Comes in original box with cable. SOLD No Trades No International Sales
  15. Vegas Bob

Sold 1960 Bassman • Excellent Condition

Up for sale from my collection is an incredible 1960 Fender Bassman amp. This amp has history. It was manufactured in August 1960 indicated by the "JH" on the label. It was purchased new by Bobby Vee. Bobby had hits in the late 50's and early 60's. His biggest hit was Rubber Ball. He filled in...
  16. Vegas Bob

Sold Chad Underwood's Personal Strat • Ultimate 54 Repro

This is an early build that Chad made for himself. It is sensational. He used an incredible one piece Swamp Ash blank and a great piece of Maple and did that Chad magic. The result was this stunning reproduction of a 54 Strat. In the neck pickup cavity is written "relic". Chad wasn't trying to...
  17. Vegas Bob

Sold Insane Custom Tele•Ellis Pickups•JR Kohler Saddles, Rutters Bridgeplate

As many of you know I have retired from making the JR Kohler Precision Saddles. This guitar was my Blackguard demo. It is a wonderful guitar in every respect. If you're looking for a Blackguard look no further. Anything even in the ballpark to this guitar will cost your $2500 or more. Letting...
  18. Vegas Bob

Sold ThorpyFX Original Muffroom Cloud • MINT

I have a ThorpyFX Muffroom Cloud for sale. It is in absolutely mint condition. Only used in my smoke free studio. This is the original version before the name change was forced. Comes in the original box with all the packaging. This one is destined to be a classic. Simply the most glorious...
  19. Vegas Bob

Sold Chase Tone Original NOS Secret Preamp • MINT

I have for sale a Chase Tone Secret Preamp. This is the coveted and now collectable version built with NOS parts. Chase is now out of the parts and has released a new version but it is not the same. Tone freaks in the know realize that this original Secret Preamp is the bomb. There are no more...
  20. Vegas Bob

Sold ThorpyFX Warthog • MINT

I have a ThorpyFX Warthog for sale. Only used in my smoke free studio. It has never left the building. It is is brand new mint condition. The included rubber feet are not installed. Comes with all of the amazing original packaging. The Warthog is amazing. It's like having the fuzz from a...
  21. Vegas Bob

Sold Lovepedal Tchula • Gold Version • Mint

I have a Lovepedal Tchula for sale. The pedal is in mint condition, only used in my smoke free studio. It comes in the original box. No Velcro. This is the Gold version. The Tchula is no longer being made by Sean, it is completely sold out. The TCHULA was originally built for Josh Smith as a...
  22. Vegas Bob

Sold Lazy J Cruiser Deuce 2014

Lazy J Cruiser Deuce for sale only! Killer pedal that provides instant Tweed boost and break-up. No Velcro. Only used in my smoke free studio. Only selling it as I just got a 1960 Tweed Bassman. From Lazy J: Handmade with quality components, these pedals feature the ultimate way to overdrive a...
  23. Vegas Bob

Sold Clark Beaufort Premium Tweed Deluxe 5E3 Amp

I have for sale a fantastic Tweed Delux (5E3) replica by Clark. Trust me, this is a keeper amp with an incredible clean and absolutely incredible break up. I am forced to sell because I just purchased a 1960 Bassman that cost a small fortune. I can't keep them all. The Clark 5E3 18 watt amps...
  24. Vegas Bob

Sold Lovepedal COT50 • Extremely Early Version 2005

I have up for sale from my pedal collection a very early build of the COT50. It was built in 2005. It is the bomb! COT stands for Church Of Tone and this pedal will give you a religious experience. As you can see this one is so early the name is not on it. The only control is Bias. It has a...
  25. Vegas Bob

Sold Psionic Audio 3.14 Distortion Pedal • Mint and Rare!

I have a Psionic Audio 3.14 Distortion pedal for sale. This pedal has been out of production as far as I know for over a year. So it's awesome but rare! You can read the details on Lyle's site: http://psionicaudio.com/products/314_overview.htm He production version was $225.00 plus shipping...