• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. jeffinaustin

Sold Walrus D1

Excellent condition with box. $225 shipped and paypal’d.
  2. jeffinaustin

WTB Vb2w, Protein

Hit me up if you any of these you’re looking to sell.
  3. jeffinaustin

WTB Basic Audio Zonk

Hit me up
  4. jeffinaustin

Sold Vibe Machine v2, Julia v1

Both excellent condition with box and original contents. Price includes shipping and PayPal. Vibe Machine - sold Julia - sold
  5. jeffinaustin

Sold Origin Revival Drive Compact

$280 shipped and paypal’d. Box and all original contents included.
  6. jeffinaustin

Pettyjohn ROUS

Anyone played one yet? Is it just a tweaked version of the Blakemore from a few years back or is it its own thing?
  7. jeffinaustin

Sold MXR Timmy (sold)

Both excellent with box. Timmy- sold shipped and paypal’d
  8. jeffinaustin

Sold Boss MD-200

Excellent condition w box. $200 shipped and PayPal.
  9. jeffinaustin

Stacking into a Revivaldrive Compact

Strat/tele/335 with a Princeton clone (Tyler JT14). Currently have a Timmy and Kingtone Mini Fuzz. Anything else I should be considering to boost the RDC?
  10. jeffinaustin

Sold Duellist v1

Excellent condition with box. $350 shipped and paypal'd.
  11. jeffinaustin

One Spot and GigRig adapters

Curious if anyone has used a One Spot and daisy chain in conjunction with things like the GigRig Timelord to handle powering a Timeline or Flint. Does this handle any noise issues? Anything "wrong" with doing it this way? Trying to keep a really small, flat board without using a brick of some sort.
  12. jeffinaustin

Sold Boss DD-500

Great condition, Velcro. No box. $180 shipped and paypal’d.
  13. jeffinaustin

Sold Phase 95

Excellent condition. No box. $70 shipped and paypal’d.
  14. jeffinaustin

Anyone actually use the Rockett Juice Joint yet?

If so what were/are your thoughts?
  15. jeffinaustin

Broken Arrow question

For those who have used it, can it get bluesbreaker-type tones? and this isn’t the thread for any Jackson-hate. There are plenty of those already :-)
  16. jeffinaustin

The past 4 weeks in Austin

We’ve had the Experience Hendrix tour, Mike Landau, Oz Noy, and tonight Josh Smith sat in with David Grissom. I love my town.
  17. jeffinaustin

Helix - parallel clean routing?

Was wondering if it’s possible to route, say, a Octavia and achieve a parallel clean blend internally (ie - no external effects in the loop) to blend in with another drive? That make sense?
  18. jeffinaustin

Seymour Duncan, ISP, or Ethos?

Of these 3 small solid state power options are preferred for use with a Helix?
  19. jeffinaustin

Sold Teese Picture Wah

Traded
  20. jeffinaustin

Basic Audio Foxton vs Super Fuzz

Can't find any comparisons between these two. Is there a lot of overlap? Similar feature set but (I'm guessing) fairly different circuits? Which is warmer? Either one clean up better of stack better than the other?
  21. jeffinaustin

HX FX help needed

Assigned some expression moves to a switch (fs4). Works fine, but the minimum setting is with the switch on and maximum with it off. This happens after I save the preset. When dialing it in it behaved off=min, on=max. Any idea how to address this?
  22. jeffinaustin

Any mods for ts mini?

I would love to increase the output.
  23. jeffinaustin

Sold Temple Duo 17 w/modules + Mono Club case

All in excellent condition. Board (gun metal gray) has input and IEC modules installed. Mono Case is the Club sized bag. Fits perfectly. Have a few of the mounting plates as well. $175 shipped and paypal'd.
  24. jeffinaustin

Hx Fx And Boss Fs-5U/L setup?

Would like to use one to turn an effect on/off, but can't figure out how to do it. Read through the manual but no luck. Anyone know how to set this up?
  25. jeffinaustin

Anyone have any luck contacting Temple Audio?

Have messaged them a few times through the website with no response.