• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. bossaddict

NGD: 2013 Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI

Just wanted to share something that I recently added to my lineup. I'm really into custom color Fenders (and Gibsons) and am casually keeping an eye out for the right pre-CBS Fender VI, but it's likely going to be quite a while until that is possible. In the meantime, I decided to cover that...
  2. bossaddict

Sold 2019 Fender American Original '60s Jazzmaster, Limited Edition Charcoal Frost Metallic

Up for sale is a 2019 American Original '60s Jazzmaster in rare Charcoal Frost Metallic finish with matching headstock. This guitar is very lightly used and in near mint condition. I really can't find anything wrong with it, but am always hesitant to say that a used guitar is mint. Weight is 8...
  3. bossaddict

Sold 2013 Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI, Black

Up for sale is my 2013 Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI. The Bass VI (or originally just Fender VI) is essentially a six-string bass guitar, which is tuned E-E like a standard guitar, but a full octave lower. This particular specimen is in great shape, with only very minor signs of usage in the form of...
  4. bossaddict

FS 2020 Fender Parallel Universe II Uptown Strat

Up for sale is my 2020 Fender Parallel Universe II Uptown Strat in a very cool looking Static White finish. The concept behind this guitar is that Fender wanted to create something new, but with a combination of familiar specs. This guitar has a 24.75" (Gibson-style) scale length with 22...
  5. bossaddict

NVGD: 1962 ES-355

I have been kicking around the idea of selling my '68 faded Sparkling Burgundy ES-335 for a little while now and a couple of weeks ago, decided to list it for sale just to see what would happen. It got snatched up in literally a few minutes. Turns out it was exactly what Dan from Danocaster was...
  6. bossaddict

Sold 1973 Gibson '54 Reissue Les Paul Custom Limited Edition

I'm chasing something really cool, so I'm going to have to get rid of something really cool. This time, it's my 1973 Gibson '54 Reissue Les Paul Custom. This guitar sounds really great, especially with that AlNiCo staple neck pickup. See below for a clip of me playing it (back when it had...
  7. bossaddict

FS Zoom H6 six-track portable digital handy recorder

Selling my Zoom H6 handy recorder. I've taken very good care of it. It's in excellent condition and comes with all the accessories that came with it when I bought it brand new. This includes the 2GB micro SD card and SD adapter, X/Y microphone capsule, mid-side mic capsule, USB 2.0 cable, 4...
  8. bossaddict

Sold 1986 Marshall 5213 MOSFET 100 Reverb Twin combo

Up for sale is a Marshall 5213 MOS-FET 100 Reverb Twin solid state combo amp. I got this locally a while back and have quite enjoyed it, but am making room. As you can see, it's got a lot of wear from usage, including a few tears in the grill cloth as well as some tears in the tolex around...
  9. bossaddict

Sold New in Box - Fender CuNiFe Wide Range Humbucker, Bridge

I'm letting go a brand new Fender CuNiFe Wide Range Humbucker (Bridge position) that I got for a project that never got started. Looking for $185 PP/shipped ConUS.
  10. bossaddict

NGD: 1964 Fender Lake Placid Blue Jaguar

Just wanted to share a new arrival to my house this week. It's a late(ish) 1964 Jaguar in original Lake Placid Blue metallic finish and matching headstock. I'm calling it late due to the serial number as well as the presence of pearl dots, whereas my earlier '64 Jag had clay dots and a lower...
  11. bossaddict

Sold Vintage pre-CBS 1964 Fender Jaguar

NOTE: I had this listed back in 2018, but decided not to sell. This week, I got a custom color Jag and am going to have to let this one go after all. Up for sale is a 1964 Fender Jaguar. When I got this guitar, it had a stripped and crudely refinished body, but I have since sourced an original...
  12. bossaddict

Galasso The FuZe Nigredo

I thought you folks might enjoy seeing a pretty unique guitar that I picked up from @Zen_Guitar a few weeks ago. There is another The Fuze that was made with slightly different specs (dual P-90s and maybe some other differences) that may or may not still be available. This one is a prototype...
  13. bossaddict

Sold 2018 Fender American Original '60s Custom Telecaster - $1250

Here's the latest victim of my recent spending spree. 2018 Fender American Original '60s Telecaster. These were designed to be a combination of features from a vintage 1960s Custom Telecaster. In particular, they feature the double bound body, Fiesta Red finish, rosewood fretboard, and...
  14. bossaddict

NGD: 1965 Fender Stratocaster

I thought you all might enjoy seeing this pre-CBS (if you use L-series as a deliniation) Strat that I got right around Christmas. The guitar itself is all original, but it came in a later (maybe early '70s) case. I mentioned elsewhere that our house is being renovated, so I had so I had to...
  15. bossaddict

Sold 2018 Fender American Original '60s Custom Telecaster

Here's the latest victim of my recent spending spree. 2018 Fender American Original '60s Telecaster. These were designed to be a combination of features from a vintage 1960s Custom Telecaster. In particular, they feature the double bound body, Fiesta Red finish, rosewood fretboard, and...
  16. bossaddict

Sold 1955 Martin 00-18G

Up for sale is a 1955 Martin 00-18G classical acoustic guitar. This guitar is intended for nylon strings only, hence the "G" for "gut" in the model number. I was told by the previous owner that there was an extra brace added to the inside of the guitar, but don't have any other details. It's...
  17. bossaddict

Sold 1934 Pre-War Martin 0-17 - $3095

I just bought a banner-era Gibson and pre-CBS Fender, so I'm going to have to hit the classifieds pretty hard in the next month or so. :eek: Here we have my 1934 Martin 0-17 acoustic guitar. This is a great example of a pre-war Martin that has had all the TLC that these almost always need...
  18. bossaddict

NGD: 1943 Banner Gibson LG-3

I've been holding out for a couple of weeks on this one as I was thinking of waiting until I had a chance to make a video, but we're having some home renovations done and they're not scheduled to be completed for another month. I'll just post it on its own if/when I get it ready. Some of you...
  19. bossaddict

NGD: Fano Alt de Facto TC6

I wanted to share a pretty unique guitar that I got recently and I've hardly been able to put down since. It's a Fano TC6 (their take on a T-style guitar) in distressed Gold Top Gold finish. The part that makes it somewhat unique is that it has a set neck, which is also bound with trapezoid...
  20. bossaddict

Sold 2012 Fender Custom Shop 1951 Nocaster Tele - $2075

Up for sale is my 2012 Fender Custom Shop '51 Nocaster. This received the relic treatment from the Fender Custom Shop, but is otherwise in great condition. There are some minor fret divots in the cowboy chord area, but nothing that affects playing. The frets overall are in good shape and have...
  21. bossaddict

Sold 1974 Fender Telecaster Custom, Natural

Up for sale is my 1974 Fender Telecaster Custom in original Natural finish. It is in good working order, but does have a bit of natural play wear on the body and the back of the neck, including some circular wear marks from possibly a capo. On the body, there is a bit of arm wear, such that the...
  22. bossaddict

Sold 1988 Paul Reed Smith PRS Custom 24, 10 top, Vintage Yellow - $2995

I just got this very recently, but I'm selling my 1988 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24. I'm going to Nashville this weekend and have my eye on a '60s Esquire. Even if I don't jump on the Esquire, I think I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm just not a PRS guy. I love them, but never bond...
  23. bossaddict

Sold Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina large-diaphragm condenser microphone

Up for sale a like-new Edwina large-diaphragm condenser mic from Ear Trumpet Labs. This is a really cool and stylish mic that's great for acoustic guitars (among other things). I had my mind made up that I was going to switch to this single-mic setup and sell my pair of Neumann KM184, but I...
  24. bossaddict

Sold 2003 Gibson Custom Shop '57 Reissue Les Paul Junior, TV White, Brazilian serial range

I just added a vintage '50s Junior to my stable yesterday, so this is going to have to be the sacrificial lamb. It's a 2003 '57 Reissue Les Paul Junior in a gorgeous TV White finish. The fretboard is equally gorgeous to the finish and may actually Brazilian rosewood, although I can't prove...
  25. bossaddict

Sold 2018 Fender Limited Edition Parallel Universe Series Meteora

Up for sale is a first-run Meteora in Butterscotch Blonde lacquer finish on an ash body. These are really cool guitars that Fender did a year or two ago and have since released a slightly lower-end version (those also look nice, though). These have Custom Shop pickups (CS Vintage-style in the...