• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Search results

1. clmazza

David Thomas Mcnaught Build

Dave makes an amazing guitar.... Love what you guys have created!
  2. clmazza

Don Grosh Guitars

My DG-193... One of my favorite guitars.
  3. clmazza

Mcnaught

My 03 ... All korina body/neck. Stellar in every way. A few guys on the forum know about this one ;)
  4. clmazza

Explorer love

I love it, my friend! Killer quilt.... And my favorite body style ;)
  5. clmazza

I need assistance of a high end builder or boutique/wood expert

You're local.... Check out my site. Let me know if a particular guitar interests you and I'll share my thoughts.
  6. clmazza

NGD!! - Danocaster Inca Silver Double Cut

Sweet! Congrats....
  7. clmazza

Addicted to small builders..(thorn and Kauer content)

I'll take any one of the Thorns, please :). Killer!
  8. clmazza

New Dano Day... Pic Heavy!

Indeed.... two different relics, for sure! :)
  9. clmazza

I couldn't resist ;)
  10. clmazza

I'm a Tele-holic and happen to prefer the Fender CS stuff and some of the Bill Nash offerings (he takes a bashing for his relics but I dig his guitars). After having spent a few days with the Danocaster, I've really taken a liking to the neck, in particular. The fretwork is superb and the...
  11. clmazza

Not seeing small luthiers making SGs

Isaac Berumen makes one... A Taurus. Mine has only one pup, though ;). It's a stellar instrument! It's been hard to put it down since I got it!
  12. clmazza

NGD: Danocaster - teal green

Incredible! Love the color.... What are the specs? Dane's guitars appear to be popular this time of year.... I just received mine this week as well ;)
  13. clmazza

I can't believe it's taken me this long to own one of Dan's guitars. This happens to be a Freakin' era Danocaster Esquire adorned in meticulously applied shell pink. Unreal neck and the tone from the Rumplestiltskin broadcaster is stellar. A few pics on a dreary Turkey Day morning here in the...
  14. clmazza

My first Suhr

Killer acquisition... congrats!
  15. clmazza

NGD: Grosh 59 Spec

Congrats! Grosh makes a fabulous set neck guitar... I absolutely love mine ;)
  16. clmazza

Looks like Don Grosh and crew are building set necks again

Don's set necks are INCREDIBLE guitars! That blue quilt is stunning.
  17. clmazza

My New McNaught Star Guitar Build

Outstanding! Dave makes a killer guitar.... :)
  18. clmazza

Check out my Twin Suhrs

Sweet! Congrats....
  19. clmazza

NGD! A TON of pics! 56k-Not in here!

That's one serious guitar! Congrats....
  20. clmazza

NGD -Kauer Daylighter Jr...

That's it! Thank you, sir ;) Thanks for all of the comments guys.... It's a GREAT guitar!
  21. clmazza

It's definitely different.... it's on the gold side of the family with a darker champagne overtone. Totally diggin' it!
  22. clmazza

Killer piece! Received her this week... The TONE is to die for :) A few quick pics.... then back to playin' her for a bit. Doug knows how to make a stellar instrument! I think I need one of his carbon fiber pickguards ;)
  23. clmazza

Kauer Big Boy....a little different

Love it! I have a Daylighter coming this week :)