• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. clmazza

Got an acoustic, humidifier question

I have one of the Oasis case humidifier.s.. so far so good. Seems like a great product. I've looked at many and decided on the Oasis.
  2. clmazza

Taylor K26E Koa GS opinions, please

Mine has the same satin neck... One of the things that I love about the guitar ;)
  3. clmazza

BRAVO! I love the bursted back of the neck..... ;) CONGRATULATIONS again on a fine acquisition!
  4. clmazza

I was never impressed with the sound of an acoustic made of all Koa until Taylor came out with their latest incarnation.... The K26ce GS. It sounds glorious.... And it's not a bad looker either ;) The GS body really makes the difference IMHO. It is more "full" sounding.... Something all Koa...
  5. clmazza

Looking for a good case or soundhole humidifier...

Thanks for all of the suggestions, fellas! Cheers! Chuck
  6. clmazza

Looking for a good case or soundhole humidifier...

Please let me know your experiences. I need to procure a fine product before the winter.... Thanks!
  7. clmazza

Let's see your Koa....

Beautiful guitars, all..... ;)
  8. clmazza

Taylor or Martin?

Sweet!
  9. clmazza

Let's see your Koa....

10. clmazza

Who has shopped for an acoustic lately?

I finally took the plunge on a Taylor K26ce... I played a few at the Taylor booth at summer NAMM and fell in love :). I also played a few at Gruhn's and left with a similar feeling so I knabbed one once I returned home. Koa gets slammed for being too bright and lacking bottom end.... But...
  11. clmazza

NGD! Taylor 818e First Edition Grand Orchestra (long post)

Congrats on a fine acquisition and a great review! I think Taylor nailed it with the GS... I, myself, have a new K26ce GS showing up tomorrow. I hope I'm just as thrilled as you are ;) Chuck