• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. theHoss

Colorado Greetings

Greetings. The last get together was a winner. I keep a list of all CO TGPers and notify them of event. Drop me a PM and I will put you on the list. Great to have you!
  2. theHoss

Hello, I'm New!!

Howdy. Great to have you. I would love to hear some 7 min songs. Keep me posted when you are done.
  3. theHoss

Hi, I'm new

Welcome, great to have you!
  4. theHoss

Hello from Denver!

Welcome from Lakewood!
  5. theHoss

Hello from Louisville!

I thought you were in CO for a second. Either way, welcome aboard!
  6. theHoss

Erie, CO

Welcome from Lakewood. There are a bunch of COers here. Great to have another!
  7. theHoss

Another new guy from Boulder, CO

Howdy, Small world, I have seen you guys before. Glad you to have a fellow CO on the board. There is a growing number of us. Take care!
  8. theHoss

New Guy from Outside Boulder, CO

Great to have you on board. I am a retired roadie, now lifestyle cyclist (road, cross, mtb) in the Lakewood area. Drop me a PM if you are interested. I am compiling a list of CO TGPers for any upcoming ToneFests.
  9. theHoss

First post and forum introduction

Howdy Dusty, Fellow CO TGPer here. Gald to have you on board. Looking forward to hearing more about your gear.
  10. theHoss

Hey From Denver!

Howdy, Welcome aboard. Sounds like we share some musical tastes. PM if you are ever interested in getting together to make some music. I am working on some new tunes this winter and would love to collaborate with others. I have an Apple, and I am "That Guy"....I love those machines! Great...
  11. theHoss

Greetings from Fairfax, VA

Totally acceptable. If you lived closer I would start a band with you. And a great band it would be. Welcome aboard!
  12. theHoss

New member and Big Dippers

That might have been one of the first "intro/contribution to the body of knowledge" I have seen. You should throw that information in one of the gear forums. Good stuff. Great to have you!
  13. theHoss

Hello from Croatia

Howdy, My grandfather was also of Croatian descent. Great to have you on-board!
  14. theHoss

Howdy!
  15. theHoss

Old Guy, New Member/ Builder from California

Howdy, hope to see more in your gallery soon. The guitars on the site look great!
  16. theHoss

Another old guy from Colorado.

Howdy, from Lakewood!
  17. theHoss

Hello from CO

Welcome. There a quite a few TGPers here in CO, I think we have the highest number per capita of any other state. Hopefully you can make it out to one of our ToneFests. I think we will be having another one in late August. Great to have you!
  18. theHoss

Hello From Boulder!

Hello from Lakewood! Great to have another COer here.
  19. theHoss

Greetings from New Zealand

Welcome! Post some pics of NZ if you have time. What a beautiful country. I would love to visit at some point in my life.
  20. theHoss

New member in Lakewood, CO

Too funny, Bob and I just realized we live a couple of blocks away. Hopefully you can make it to our annual Block party / BBQ Jam! Full pyrotechnics and all! Great to have you on board. We will meet up this weekend at the ToneFest.
  21. theHoss

New guy from Colorado

Will do.
  22. theHoss

New guy from Colorado

I have been trying to catch all the COers here. Anyways, we are having an open jam / tonefest this weekend. If you can make it, feel free to drop by. It would be great to meet up. Here is a link to the original thread. https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/381694 Welcome aboard!
  23. theHoss

hola from denver!

There will be others. We will have pics/clips so you can take a listen. Hopefully next time.
  24. theHoss

hola from denver!

Great to have you aboard! You joined just in time! We are having open jam/tonefest next weekend. I thought you might be interested since you are in Denver. Here is a link to the original thread: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/381694
  25. theHoss

Hi - From the most isolated city in the world

I love your images, the are amazing. You have a great eye. Welcome aboard.