• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. F

Your top 5 records of all time

Artist - Album. No more than 5! Nick Drake - Pink Moon Dysrhythmia - Pretest Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92 Charles Mingus - w/ Orchestra Keith Jarrett - The Koln Concert I'm curious to see what tops TGP'ers charts.
  2. F

Where can I get a stereo in + stereo out mute box?

Just a little true-bypass box with stereo ins and outs (ie whatever goes into channel A comes out channel A and the same with B) that uses a simple 3DPT switch to totally mute my signal. Cheaper would be better. Thanks.
  3. F

How would you wire this? (Convoluted signal chain content)

I run a stereo setup: an Acoustic 150 and a Sunn Solarus. My chain is as follows: Ring Thing -> Booster -> RAT -> Phase 90 -> DE-7 -> SMMw/H -> TU2 I want the DIRT (Booster, RAT) effects going to only the Sunn, and the PITCH (Ring Thing) going to only the Acoustic. However, I want the...
  4. F

New amp day - Acoustic 150

$50! Does anybody else use and enjoy one of these?
  5. F

Anybody have any experience with the JCM600?

There's one on my local for $600 with a 2x12 extension cab. Good price? What are these amps like?
  6. F

Share your Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai settings in here

I've had my SMMw/H for about a month and I'm loving it. I don't use delay that much so it's pretty much perfect, all it does is fuXXX0r my signal and provide a bangin' looper. What does TGP say about the SMMw/H? Any settings to share? I'll try to dig up a list I found on HC a while back...
  7. F

Speaker recommendations

I have a Sunn Solarus that still has the original 12" speakers ('67) and I'm looking for some replacements. I want basically great all-rounders, with emphasis on cranking the amp. This'll be my first speaker purchase so sorry that I can't give a more detailed "looking-for" list. Thanks for...
  8. F

what can expensive fuzz pedals give me that my Ibanez FZ-7 can't?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=843422&songID=8167736 here's a clip of my Ibanez FZ-7 i made a couple of months ago. i love it, and i don't use fuzz much. is there room for drastic improvement there?
  9. F

new amp day - Sunn content

:cool::cool::cool::cool:
  10. F

Digitech Timebender first impressions

here's my initial impressions: - I/you have never played a delay pedal like this. - It has a huge amount of versatility. Easily the most versatile delay pedal I've ever played. the designer kept looking over and saying things like, "that pedal does that sound? i didn't even know it could do...
  11. F

Please recommend an amp that's similiar to the Marshall JMP but with more wattage

the reissue of the JMP, specifically. 20 watts is just barely cutting it right now. thanks.
  12. F

I'm loving this setup

:AOK
  13. F

How would you compare the THD Flexi 50 to the Marshall JMP?

I'm very interested in both of them and wonder how they compare...I've only played the Marshall but I thought it sounded glorious.
  14. F

who's that guy who did the behringer vb-2 clone rehouse?

would you do it for a price and also could you do it for the behr 'verb machine?
  15. F

Has anyone played the THD Flexi 50 combo?

I'm looking to buy one soon, and I have a couple questions about it. How much headroom does it have? How is the effects loop? Which is better, the cleans or the dirt? thanks.
  16. F

Small DD-7 mod delay/looping demo

with my new guitar too :banana enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSrYCb7uY7I heres the standard and analog ones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6M10xuDjfU
  17. F

I hathe conquered a newe guitar (washburn eagle content)

$400. My Dad bought it from an employee at his bar. Brought it home today. wow. It's my perfect guitar. Too bad it's not actually mine, per se, but at least I have playing rights. It plays ridiculously nice; one of the nicest necks I've ever played. I'm going to through some heavier strings on...
  18. F

Post your amp!

FX have a post your pedalboard, why can't we have one? also, not sure if this has been done before but here we go... edit: feel free to post your main amp or your whole collection...
  19. F

A bunch of my stuff just got ripped off..

I went to my jam space today and noticed that i was missing a huge amount of gear. the missing items are: visual sounds H20 chorus pedal ibanez soundtank chorus pedal digitech DF7 distortion factory Ernie ball full sized volume pedal one spot and multiple adapter realistic tape...
  20. F

MI Audio V2 Crunchbox for Catalinbread SCOD?

Is this a good trade for value and quality? I'd be getting the SCOD, btw.
  21. F

How much are used Crunchbox's going for?

The V2, specifically.
  22. F

Tell me about the THD Flexi-50

How's the effects loop? How heavy (gain-wise) can it get? How are the cleans? At what kind of volume does it start to really shine? thanks. :crazyguy
  23. F

Koyunbaba (classical content) - tips?

Heres my video version of a song I'm learning, Koyunbaba, by Carlo Domeniconi. It's really rough, and I cut out alot of the repeats and make alot of mistakes. Any tips on my fretting hand or phrasing though? Heres the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6LziDgYtYI Enjoy.
  24. F

Am I going to like the Crunch Box?

I'm using what (I think) is a Fender clone amp. I'm looking for kinda Russian Circles-ish tone. I'm currently using an MXR Distortion III. So tell me, will I like the Crunch Box, and was $108 a good price?