• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. D

Line6 Helix

I haven't geeked out about a product launch since the Strymon Timeline and I'm not typically an early adopter. I've never been all that interested in purchasing any Line6 product except the DL4. I'm totally geeking out about the HX and unless the deep demos sound like crap I will be purchasing...
  2. D

Line6 Helix

I'm hoping that Line6 understands the P&W market (and its a big market) well enough to understand that excellent ambient effects will be necessary for many of those players. Many of the M9 delays and verbs are very good (some are excellent) and I would be surprised if Line6 didn't build on that.
  3. D

A Glowing Nod to T1M

Let us know when you get the correct pedal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

New Eddie Van halen Book-Jose Arrendondo Interview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. D

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

New setup post Xmas. Slimmed down from a pt2 to a PTJR and picked up a KoT. I didn't understand what I had been missing out on! The KoT lives up all of hype and my high expectations. I've got that obviously open spot and I'm thinking of putting the new EXH Nano POG in there when it comes out...
  6. D

Pono: The Emperor's New Clothes?

I didn't really mean it like that, haha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

Pono: The Emperor's New Clothes?

My wife and I are in our late 20s. When we first met, she had a bunch of old low bit depth/sample rate mp3s that she was perfectly happy listening to. Me? The mp3s were so bad it almost physically hurt me lol. But once I showed her the differences she noticed and quickly trained her ear to...
  8. D

New PRS Vela - wow!

Looks like the photos were taken down. Does anyone have them ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

Joe Bonamassa and marketing

Perhaps, but if it's working for him why change it? So that a few people on message boards would approve and then still not pay to see him? Also why would he want to play smaller venues *instead* of larger ones? Sure I get playing smaller clubs as well, but no need to throw away money by...
  10. D

Joe Bonamassa and marketing

Calling it "The Guitar Event of the Year" is not hyperbolic when you get 10,000 + people over two nights to show up to see you and only you play two long sets of gratuitous guitar soloing (which I do enjoy) at Radio City. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. D

EHX Nano Pog

Sweet sweet confirmation!! Yes..... There is a 100% chance I will be getting one.
  12. D

Line 6 and Yamaha at NAMM 2015

I can't stand editing any menu driven effect on the floor. This is the prime reason I'm very interested in the Firehawk - tablet and/or phone control. At a gig I can always make minor tweaks through the unit, but when doing the major programming at home a tablet is just perfection. Sent from...
  13. D

Roland Eric Johnson Blues Cube

I mean... Based on this demo, that is one legit sounding amp! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. D

New PRS Vela - wow!

Hot sauce!! Great job on a new shape too. That ain't easy to pull off. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. D

Line 6 and Yamaha at NAMM 2015

Great thread. Very interested in the Firehawk! Tablet editing of patches is the absolute best way to edit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. D

Orange Rockerverb

Rock and roll. That guitar tone is perfect. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. D

How to cut through a pedaltrain frame?

... Obviously Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. D

All-singing, all-dancing, all digital - My modelling setup.

This is a great thread! Thanks OP! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. D

NEW KEELEY COMPRESSOR!

Here's the pic from his website. Price is listed at $169!?? I predict this will sell well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. D

Can Analog Delay (MXR CC) get lost in the mix?

The CC is well loved because it's a dark washy delay. When I played a deluxe memory boy my dry tone would be buried when I had the mix knob too high. Maybe turn the mix knob down a bit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. D

So I Hate To Be That Guy (T1M Beef)

I don't understand this. (Post from his facebook) From my online interactions he seems like a nice guy on a personal level, but I don't get this kind of business mentality. Also, the companies mentioned don't provide custom services to be paid in advance so how does that compare? Sent from...
  22. D

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards #9

Love this setup. I'm also very jealous of your Tremolessence. I've been looking for one in that finish forever.
  23. D

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards #9

Two mods have given you the same response. That's your answer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. D

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards #9

The noise i've noticed is that it increases the hum/buzz/noise from my single coil pickups a not insignificant amount. It's not terrible, and I do like the compressor. The Empress was just dead quiet though. Hard to compare the two though, since the Empress is more of a rack mount studio comp in...
  25. D

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards #9

Thanks! Theres's a wait list that ranges from 6-8 months. No money down, you just email them that you want to get on it and they email you when your number is up. However, once you receive the email telling you that you can buy, you don't have to do it immediately. I waited about a year between...