• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Holy crap, I just realized I have almost 18,000 posts. I registered and lurked for years before my first post, that tells you how much I’ve been on here since I started posting. Crazy!
  2. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I bought a Helix about 4 years ago on a whim with a work bonus and was reticent about selling my pedalboard. Finally after 6 months of the pedalboard not seeing the light of day I finally began to part it out. I sold most of the stuff fairly quickly, and the leftovers I gave to other guitarists...
  3. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Happy Thanksgiving to my American TGPers. I’ve been off of work this week, just recovering from Covid and playing Xbox.
  4. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

if anyone here sees a good deal on a Stomp please let me know. The emporium here is hit-or-miss and prices are not really that cheap over new.
  5. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I hate UPS but that’s because I dated a UPS driver and she broke my heart by cheating on me. So yeah, FedEx for life!
  6. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Holy crap I am still on 2.7. I am really lazy about updating lately since I am not playing in church. Plus my Helix software was installed on the laptop for the job I no longer have so yeah, more work to do when I am lazy haha In all seriousness I am taking next week off of work so I should...
  7. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Not gonna lie, I would totally buy one of these.
  8. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Picks for me: Electric: Gravity Picks Razer 1.55mm They seem like they are thick but not really. Before these it was Dunlop Tortex .73 or .88mm, depending on how I felt that morning. Most of the time it was the ,73 (yellow, IIRC). Acoustic: Dunlop Nlyon .88mm
  9. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Loaner or owner?
  10. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I used to think that but then someone I worked with (who also has a birthday in the middle of November) pointed out that we were most likely conceived on or around Valentine’s Day. Now that’s all I can think of, ugh.
  11. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Well, it turns out my “lunch” with a buddy was really him getting me out of the house while my wife threw me a surprise 38th birthday party. I had no idea it was coming (my birthday was 11/12) and was totally stoked to see all of my church friends there waiting for me. Good times.
  12. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Headed to grab lunch and catch-up with the MD on my worship team. He is a really close friend and this will be the first time I’ve seen him in about a month due to being so busy. He was one of the few guys from the previous WL’s team who are still at the church and the only guy I really...
  13. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I got to play Candyland with my daughter today for the first time in months. It was so much freaking fun. She is way more trouble than her bother was at that age! During the week at my previous employer I would leave the house before the woke (0600) and get...
  14. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

A few updates: My WL asked me to play our Christmas Eve service so that’s nice. Too bad our new church building won’t be ready for move-in until January. We had really hoped to be in there for Christmas! We are doing 2 more Sunday night services at a nearby church (the same one who has let us...
  15. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Bring me a gallon of prop wash and some left-handed crescent wrenches.
  16. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

holy crap I was today years old when I discovered worshipfails
  17. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

that Tele! :drool:
  18. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

too much werk
  19. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I hope you get home quickly and safely!
  20. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I keep a FR5 (v1.0, though) with a tuner on a Nano just in case I need a backup. Very solid little all-in-one unit. I gigged solely with that thing for almost 2 years in a cover band and it did everything I needed it to.
  21. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

not cool
  22. crambone

King of Tone List Fraudsters

I got mine a few years ago, back when the list was about 18 months. I still have yet to even turn it on. I had plans on making a small board with that and an HX Stomp but never got around to putting it together. Now I keep it just in case prices get really high and then I will sell it.
  23. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Just checking in, glad to see everyone still active and in some form of church.
  24. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I live in central FL so humidity is always 95% unless it’s November - March. Then it’s 80% haha but seriously, I do keep 2 damp sponges (in travel soap cases with holes poked through the lids) in my Taylor guitar case year-round.