• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. clmazza

Show me your Les Paul

2. clmazza

A little Grosh love

Yup! Not going anywhere, Robert ;)
  3. clmazza

A little Grosh love

They are amazing! Thanks for the article....
  4. clmazza

NGD! 2020 PRS Tremonti

Does this help? Neck Shape: Pattern Thin Neck Depth at The Nut: 26/32 inch Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4 inches Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16 inches
  5. clmazza

NGD! 2020 PRS Tremonti

After selling my original Tribal and regretting it, I've been on the hunt for a nice weight Tremonti with a stoptail. I was also looking for the latest iteration, a 2020. Quick glamour shot... special order color- Copperhead Smokeburst confirmed by Matt at PRS. Really stellar sounding and...
  6. clmazza

Explorer Love?

Killer guitars... my 83 http://protocolguitarworks.com/portfolio/1983-gibson-explorer-cmt-e2/ And if you are brave enough... an 81 Dean Z http://protocolguitarworks.com/portfolio/1981-dean-usa-z-standard/
  7. clmazza

Post your COVID acquisitions NGD!

The bonsai is killer, right! Love mine.... I have one of the first
  8. clmazza

PRS Quality

Agreed... impeccable!
  9. clmazza

A question about fender custom shop

I have a ‘69 CS Strat and it simply has a black with orange interior. No CS notation.
  10. clmazza

Singlecut buying help!

PRS SC594. I have two and they are relatively close ... sonically... to my Gibbys. In actuality, they are better than my Gibson’s, IMHO.
  11. clmazza

Anyone really like the neck pup on a tele?

Yes... the only one I found that has worked for me Is a Bare Knuckles Pile Driver.
  12. clmazza

early V12 finish damage, blisters at fretboard edge

I had this on two of my 2013 PRSi. Both were purchased new so I sent them to the PRS PTC and they refinished the necks under warranty. Perfect. Had to do with the V12 adhering to the rosewood board. It’s a known issue... I couldn’t feel mine, it was purely cosmetic. I’ve seen some cases where...
  13. clmazza

NGD PRS Paul’s Guitar

Killer score! Amazing guitars... I’ve been loving mine for close to 7 years now and it never disappoints... congrats!
  14. clmazza

Blue guitars.

Blue FTW!
  15. clmazza

Blue guitars.

Blue FTW!
  16. clmazza

Any good pics of Matthias Jabs’ early black and white explorer?

Jabs is a great player and his iconic gibby always haunted me... I never liked the gibson neck carve on the explorers so I had one commissioned by the guys at Dean USA Custom Shop. The one and only in existence... He monkey’d around a lot with his early one.
  17. clmazza

Ngd Prs Dgt Ten Top!

Sweet! Congrats
  18. clmazza

Nice weather, time for some family photos!

Hamer makes some exquisite guitars and yours are no exceptions.... beautiful!
  19. clmazza

NGD - 2019/2020 PRS McCarty 594 Wood Library

You are correct, sir! They generally do not... this guitar happens to commemorate a special run of Wood Library guitars that WildWood had commissioned for their 35th anniversary. They requested two Private Stock finishes... Northern Lights and Frost Bite.
  20. clmazza

PRS 513 Prototype

Oh man! Love the pickup configuration... congrats!
  21. clmazza

NGD - 2019/2020 PRS McCarty 594 Wood Library

What? Yes... My late 2019 serial number with finish date (hang-tag) of 1/2/20 has arrived! These have the 2020 "enhancements" (pups, nitro, tuners) yet this one happens to retain the phase III tuners that it was ordered with. I happen to prefer them anyway.... This one compliments my '20...