• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. Baminated

Gig Video - Guit Solo on Chameleon

you'll hear a couple hiccups - some overt, some not as much - such is the gamble ! We played the full version of this with all of the other sections, and it's posted on my channel. REally killer playing by the other doodz
  2. Baminated

Absoulute - my new r&b/funk/fusion band @ Venice Beach Bar last Saturday

dig - love the rep - cool solo on MOS - gr8 band
  3. Baminated

Clip from last night's gig: The Chicken

Bb dom pent - 1235 b7 so Bb C D F Ab the trick is to be really comfortable in all five shapes with Bb dom pent first. then try Eb dom pent all 5 shapes then play the first Bb dom pent, then try to play the closest Eb dom pent without moving the hand. there will be five pairs near each other...
  4. Baminated

Gig Vid: Solos on Yellow Moon (Neville Brothers)

thanks for both listening & commenting ! Been dying to be on a gig that covered this one. Finallyy !
  5. Baminated

Jam dedicated to Bill Collings

man, medeski, martin, & wood needs ya in there to sub for Sco. Really dig the In/out weaves and that swing
  6. Baminated

Scuttle buttin' Stevie Ray Vaughan

kicked much ass - keep bangin !
  7. Baminated

"Billy's Song" (Chuck Loeb) - Guitarra Sola

Dug much ! Chuck was def a player that made me wanna step my game up as a player
  8. Baminated

"Sex Machine" GP w/Greg Koch

awesome ! my bud Phil M here in st Pete has nothing but great things to say when he was in your band.
  9. Baminated

Vintage Organ Groove

man, bringing the spirit of phil upchurch, grant green on this - swinging nice. really like how you chill and play really tasty motives
  10. Baminated

Clip from last night's gig: The Chicken

sounds cool - for changes learn the dominant pentatonics of all the dominants - 5 positions per chord - work on playing the changes in one neck position, then work on just 2 string motives in one position through the changes. helps with playing fewer notes and developing more rhythmic motives
  11. Baminated

Gig Vid: Solos on Yellow Moon (Neville Brothers)

guit solo keys solo 2nd guit solo
  12. Baminated

Live Gig Vid: Frankenstein - Marcus Miller Version

Thanks for taking the time to dig, i also snuck two jaco quotes a couple phrases up . I do that stuff not to be funny, but it helps put me in a more melodic headspace rather than going for mechanical lick bashing. WE pretty much copied the marcus miller version to the tee. There's def some...
  13. Baminated

LIVE GIG VIDEO: Cause We Ended As Lovers Rendition

All, thanks much for the listens & comments and givin me another lap towards page 2 oblivion! Digitech RP 1000 direct into PA Korina strat body w alnico 2 hbs If it werent for how he played, id have no room to breathe. Keyboard guy toured with Arturo Sandoval & many others. Thanks! Digitech...
  14. Baminated

LIVE GIG VIDEO: Cause We Ended As Lovers Rendition

Let the race to page 2 oblivion begin NOW!
  15. Baminated

Earth Wind & Fire Instrumental Jazz / Rock / Funk Chord Melody Style

Doodz thx much for listening liking, commemting! Let the race to page 2 & beyond ensue!
  16. Baminated

Earth Wind & Fire Instrumental Jazz / Rock / Funk Chord Melody Style

Whoa missed these frim some years ago! Belated thanksamucho ! Off to 2nd page oblivion a 2nd time!
  17. Baminated

Ride Like The Wind Wankfest

Ibanez lawsuit model 1976 $400 off ebay before the word was out. @Guitardave , Dynamite playing I really loved how you stayed really disciplined Bluesy, and in the pocket and then started going to the off the hook stuff. Nice runs! I guess the predominant approach I took is basically the Pat...
  18. Baminated

Funk Florida - (Zingaro tones Inside)

Like the progression. Very nice RFisms at times. I like how the tone is damn accirate for the D tone - perfect amount of bite.
  19. Baminated

Smooth Jazz C Major ES-335

Dig the sense of space on this at the onset. Nice laying out at the right spots. Dig how you make the melodic aspect primary over any chops throughout. Def dig the tone on this much
  20. Baminated

New rock instrumental

I really dig how the harmony interchanges at the intro. The opening theme is killer. I like how it sounds straight up and conventional but twists just enough. Def reminds me of steve morse in some instances when you riff around the melody. This could def be a theme on a movie. Dynamite...
  21. Baminated

Flavor Bud Living....

This is great. Really dig the consistency of theme on this. Dig the voicing connections . Great playing here
  22. Baminated

"Send in the clowns" - Guitarra Sola

Beautiful playing . Ted is smiling. Very nice touch on those strings man
  23. Baminated

just for fun..... "Interstate Sun"

Saved from the 2nd page memory hole! This kicks all kinds of ass. Great singing and playing as usual. Cool you covered something for fun, as your original efforts are pretty serious - nice to take a break from the hard work and not forget why you got into music. If ya want, i have a take on...
  24. Baminated

Quick little guitar solo I did for new artist recording

Pretty cool thematic playing. Dig the sound too