• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. schristie

Tell me your favorite Friedman Profile for Kemper....

And why. looking for some details on which profiles you like, and why you like ‘em. look forward to hearing from you!
  2. schristie

1 5/8 12” Radius Pre-Slotted Curved Bottom Fender Nut??

1 5/8 12” Radius Pre-Slotted Curved Bottom Fender Nut. does such a creature exist in the wild? I’ve been Googling for a while and I’m not finding this combo of features. purchase an All Parts neck for a project and I was hoping to finding a pre-cut nut.
  3. schristie

1 5/8 12” Radius Pre-Slotted Curved Bottom Fender Nut

1 5/8 12” Radius Pre-Slotted Curved Bottom Fender Nut. does such a creature exist in the wild? I’ve been Googling for a while and I’m not finding this combo of features. purchase an All Parts neck for a project and I was hoping to finding a pre-cut nut.
  4. schristie

Sold Analogman Prince Of Tone & Skreddy Hybrid Overdrive

Great shape, both have dual lock neatly applied. Killer pedals that live up to the hype. Pricing below Reverb/eBay comps to sell. $150 net PP’d and shipped for either pedal. need to sell so no trades, thx!
  5. schristie

Sold Price Drop Cb Belle Epoch

Both very clean. Dual Lock applied. DD-500 - comes with box, $200 net PP’d shipped conus. SOLD Belle Epoch - cannot find the box, $135 net PP’d shipped conus. SOLD Need to sell, sorry no trades.
  6. schristie

Sold PRICE DROP 2011 Gibson Les Paul Jr Special

Incredibly clean dual P90 guitar in a beautiful gloss sunburst finish. Im the original owner - always wanted a Junior / P90 guitar. I’ve enjoyed it but I’m ready for something new. No modifications and only minimal playwear. The neck falls on the slim side however to me it’s a rounder/fuller...
  7. schristie

DD-500 Experts Please Help - Tap TempoQuestion

I’m trying to figure out how (or if) I can set up the tap tempo switch to only impact one preset in a “bank” of presets. I run it in bank mode with two presets per bank and tap on button three. Currently the tap controls both presets regardless of which preset is in use. Most of my...
  8. schristie

Sold JHS/BOSS Angry Driver

Used but like new in box. No Velcro, no cosmetic damage. Very versatile dual od/distortion box. Asking $135 $125 PP’d Shipped CONUS OBO
  9. schristie

Lovepedal Take 50 sale turn times?

I ordered a couple pedals last week on one of the take 50 sales and I’m just wondering what you folks experience has been with shipping timeframes. It’s only been a little over a week but all I’ve gotten is my order confirmation when I ordered/paid. Thanks for any replies in advance.
  10. schristie

Looking for a “neutral” higher output humbucker...

Trying to find something a bit higher in output than the PAF types I have currently. I have Dimarzio 36th’s and Duncan Antiquities now. I wish they had a bit more output. One thing that has turned me off on higher output pups is that they all seem to “hype” the tone in a more pointed way...
  11. schristie

Sold Strymon El Capistan V2

VG to Great condition. I never say mint or perfect on used gear but it is clean and works flawlessly. 4 small squares of easily removed Velcro. Box. Priced to move @ $235 shipped conus. No trades please. Pic avail tonight PM email and I’ll send. Thank you.
  12. schristie

Sold Way Huge, TC Electronic Delay & Rev, Boss Waza CE-2W

All sold thank you! Priced Dropped and Trades Added. Way Huge Anniversary Red Llama - Like New with box/goodies. Asking $$90 PP'd Shipped CONUS TC Flashback (version 1) - Very Good Condition - Asking $85 PP'd Shipped CONUS TC Arena Reverb (GC's version of the Flashback) - Very Good...
  13. schristie

VIDEO: Gibson Engineer Re: Changes @ Custom Shop

Sorry if this has already made the rounds. Not a Gibson hater nor fanboy...this is hilarious !
  14. schristie

Sold Dimarzio AT-1 Andy TImmons Humbucker

Black coils 4 Wire Lead - @ 12" F Spaced Great sounding pickup. Asking $50 PPal Shipped CONUS Possibly trade for compressor. Looking for a reissue DOD 280.
  15. schristie

Sold JHS Superbolt

V1 Clean condition - Velcro Asking: $125 pp'd and shipped CONUS Trade Options: Tele Neck Vox in a box type drive pedal Rockett: Archer/Archer Ikon/Dude Boss CE-2W Waza Craft Chorus Carl Martin Plexitone Single Alexander Jubilee Lovepedal: Eternity or Kalamazoo Klone ? MXR EVH Flanger EVH117...
  16. schristie

Sold JHS Superbolt V1

Asking: $125 PP'd Shipped CONUS. Trade option: Looking for a neck for a project telecaster. Needs to fit Squier/Fender Tele Body. Prefer 22 frets and flatter radius vs. vintage spec but I'm open to talking. V1 JHS Superbolt to trade, clean condition with vecro and box. OK with Squier...
  17. schristie

Sold Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound SSL-4

Like new, full leads, box, etc. Asking: $30 pp'd shipped conus. Would trade for: Good A/B/Y Box or 1/4" splitter box (1 in, 2 out). Pair of matched 6L6's 12AX7's and or 12At7's http://www.seymourduncan.com/pickup/quarter-pound-strat
  18. schristie

Sold Suhr Shiba Drive Limited Edition

SOLD... Great gain boost through medium overdrive type pedal with a few enhancements over stock TS type to my ears. A touch less bass/low cut vs. TS, more gain and volume available and the tone knob has been tweaked to be much friendlier with different guitars and amps. Smooth switch can...
  19. schristie

Sold Zebra Dimarzio Super Distortion DP-100

Cosmetically clean, no mechanical issues. Will take photo's tonight. Asking $50 PP'd Shipped CONUS - OBO Trades (I can add $$ as needed/agreed upon): 12" 16 ohm Speaker: Greenback Types (Celestion, WGS, Scumback, Weber) Vintage 30 or Variant (Celestion, WGS, Eminence) Creamback Type...
  20. schristie

Sold PRICE DROP / TRADES ADDED... EHX - EXH-TORTION

NEW TRADE OPTIONS LISTED IN RED PRICE DROP, ASKING $95 PPD & SHIPPED CONUS Cool pedal with a lot of flexibility. I on the other hand need less flexibility LOL. Pedal does clean boost through crunch distortion on the main channel and the adjustable boost gives you flexibility for a straight...
  21. schristie

Mojo Brownface Deluxe Kit

has anyone built or played through one of these?? Any reviews appreciated.
  22. schristie

Sold Vox Delay Lab

Excellent condition. Velcro. Have box and all factory goodies. Way more pedal than I need. Asking $100 PPD Shipped CONUS PM for pictures/questions.
  23. schristie

QUESTIONS...Front of House vs. In-Ears vs. Headphones vs....EQ

Sorry for the long winded post. I love the idea of having the flexibility, size and consistency of using my Eleven Rack for live shows. I've dialed in tones that would work perfectly for my cover band and they sound perfect via traditional headphones. How are you all going about making sure...
  24. schristie

Sold Mesa 20/20 All Tube Stereo Power Amp

Very good condition. Only one rack space and fan cooled. Fantastic option for use with digital modelers or any pre-amp for a compact, versatile rig. Asking $465 PP'd Shipped CONUS. Will upload pictures as soon as possible. Will pull, wrap and ship tubes separately to try to prevent any...
  25. schristie

Sold Mesa 20/20 All Tube Stereo Power Amp

Very good condition. Only one rack space and fan cooled. Fantastic option for use with digital modelers or any pre-amp for a compact, versatile rig. Asking $465 PP'd Shipped CONUS. Will upload pictures as soon as possible. Will pull, wrap and ship tubes separately to try to prevent any...