• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. ljholland

Guitar IRs (335, LP, Tele, etc...) - Like a Variax in an IR

My guitar buddy sent me this. It seems very cool...like a Variax in an IR. Sigma Electric Impulses
  2. ljholland

FS DigiTech Altered Obscura Delay

DigiTech Altered Obscura Delay - mint w/box Not interested in trades at this time $95 PPed and Shipped CONUS
  3. ljholland

FS MXR Classic 108 Mini Fuzz

MXR Classic 108 Mini Fuzz - Extra Mint / no box (still looking for it) Not interested in trades at this time $65 PPed + $10 Shipping
  4. ljholland

Sold Xotic SP Compressor

Excellent condition (bottom sticker is a bit funky from previous owner's velcro) - no box Not interested in trades at this time $SOLD PPed and Shipped CONUS
  5. ljholland

FS Mooer Radar IR Loader/Speaker Simulator

Mint -Mooer Radar IR Loader/Speaker Simulator. Comes with power supply Not interested in trades at this time $115 PPed and Shipped CONUS
  6. ljholland

Sold Mooer Radar IR Loader/Speaker Simulator

Mint -Mooer Radar IR Loader/Speaker Simulator. Comes with power supply Not interested in trades at this time $XXX PPed and Shipped CONUS
  7. ljholland

FS Donner Yellow Fall Delay Mini $20

Donner Yellow Fall Delay Mini. Perfect for your mini board! Got this on a trade and never used it. @20 PPed + $10 shipping Not interested in trades at this time.
  8. ljholland

Sold Joyo American Sound / AC Tone

Both of the classics. I bought these as backups to run into the PA. They've never been used or needed. American Sound $25 + $12 Shipping & PPed AC Tone $30 + $10 Shipping & PPed Want both?? How about $50 + $12 Shipping & PP Not interested at trades at this time
  9. ljholland

FS Lovepedal Super Sic Tone

Lovepedal Super Sic Tone - clean Not interested in trades at this time $125 PPed and Shipped CONUS
  10. ljholland

Sold NUX Atlantic Delay/Reverb

Mint NUX Atlantic Delay / Reverb Not interested in trades at this time $XXX PPed and Shipped CONUS
  11. ljholland

Sold Boss SY-1 Synthesizer - Mint

Boss SY-1 Synthesizer - Mint Not interested in trades at this time. $160 PPed and Shipped CONUS
  12. ljholland

Sold MJM London Fuzz (3 knob with bias control)

MJM London Fuzz with bias control. Clean w/Box Not interested in trades at this time. $sold PPed and Shipped CONUS
  13. ljholland

Sold Origin Effects RevivalDrive Compact - Mint

Clean - Includes box and docs. Not interested in trades at this time. $XXX(firm) PPed and Shipped CONUS
  14. ljholland

Sold NUX Mighty Plug - New in box

Unopened and unused. $XX PPed and Shipped CONUS
  15. ljholland

NGD - 2019 Limited Edition American Professional Stratocaster - Rosewood Neck

After a frustrating Reverb buying experience from a brick&morter retailer, this new baby finally showed up - shipped directly from Fender. I was really stunned at how cool looking the guitar was when I first opened the case. This guitar is all about that rosewood neck. It's sublime and it feels...
  16. ljholland

Interesting Reverb thing (not a bash)

Last week, my wife bought me a new Fender Limited Edition American Professional Strat with an all rosewood neck from Reverb. Honestly - I wasn't the instigator this time!! Regardless, I'm stoked as this looks like a smoking guitar. (yes...she's rocks!). But - that's not why I started this...
  17. ljholland

Kemper "PowerKab"

Probably announced elsewhere but this was mentioned on this Kemper video today (about 28 seconds in)
  18. ljholland

Kemper Kabinet settings - no Kone?

I was messing with my powered Kemper this morning played into my Bluguitar Nanocab. It sounded so so. The Nanocab likes to be loud to sound good. Still, it was underwhelming. I usually use the Kemper with a 2x12 or oversized 1x12 and it's great but the Nanocab...not so much. For giggles, I...
  19. ljholland

Sold Belle Epoch Deluxe-price drop

IMG_1028 by ljholland posted Jun 5, 2020 at 3:22 PMIMG_1029 by ljholland posted Jun 5, 2020 at 3:22 PMIMG_1030 by ljholland posted Jun 5, 2020 at 3:22 PMIMG_1031 by ljholland posted Jun 5, 2020 at 3:22 PM Catalinbread BED - Generic CB box. Great shape (see pics) Velcro on the bottom. Works...
  20. ljholland

Kemper: Maybe only a few profiles ever needed?

In watching the various Tonejunkies videos on tone shaping (highly recommended), I’m really wondering if it’s necessary to get more than a couple of flavors of profiles. It seems from those videos and my own experiments, I can get almost any variety of a tweed, blackface, or Marshall, etc. from...
  21. ljholland

JLJ’s approach to pedal placement

interesting- I’ve started doing some of this by moving my El Cap closer to the front. That’s been a nice improvement. I’ll need to try switching the position of my Unit67 compressor after the dirt. I have my Stomp at the end for random modulation/delays. But the Stomp also serves the purpose as...
  22. ljholland

Stupid things I've done - pickup covers

I've had LP Standard Faded for quite a while. When I first got it, I loved the guitar but hated the look of the zebra pickups and bought some covers immediately. The guitar has always sounded good. Or so I thought. Fast forward to last week when a friend let me borrow his 335 over the...
  23. ljholland

Revival Drive Compact - is it an overdrive?

The pedal says it’s an “overdrive”. So far, the RDC discussions are about it being used as a AITB pedal in front of some clean amp or into a cab sim as a base tone. Does it work well as an overdrive in front of an amp? e.g. in front of a Deluxe Reverb that’s set at the edge of breakup where...
  24. ljholland

Another new Kemper reverb

25. ljholland

Sold Variax Cable $30 shipped

sold the Helix (kept the Stomp). So, I don’t need the Variax cable. $30 shipped and PPer CONUS. It’s a cable...do you really need a picture? :)