• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. kmanick

Sold Jackson Dinky, USA Made, Quilted Maple Top

that's a beauty GLWTHS
  2. kmanick

Sold Charvel 375 Deluxe

Sold ON Craigs List locally :)
  3. kmanick

Sold Charvel 375 Deluxe

yes it's a five way positions 1 bridge 2 bridge and middle (I don't think it's split but could be) 3 middle 4 middle + neck 5 neck
  4. kmanick

Sold Charvel 375 Deluxe

I've had a couple of Inquiries about the clear coat on this, those are all reflections, the finish on this is intact and not lifting anywhere
  5. kmanick

Sold Charvel 375 Deluxe

1989-1991 charvel 375 Deluxe in Trans Red. overall the guitar is in great shape, the frets are good and the truss rod works fine. The floyd is stable and holds tune well. I've grown fond of this one but I've got a Jackson SL-1 incoming so that will take care of my H/S/S needs. It's got a couple...
  6. kmanick

Sold 2012 Fender American special Stratocaster

2012 Fender American Special Strat, in basically unplayed condition. the guitar is as close to unplayed condition as you'll ever find on an 8 year old guitar. The guitar is stock except that I replaced the tuners with Schaller locking tuners, a big improvement with tuning stability. Overall it...
  7. kmanick

FS: Ibanez Rg560

this is on hold meeting buyer today, and yes the action is crazy low, I'm almost to the point now where I kind of hope the guy doesn't want it :)
  8. kmanick

TTT!
  9. kmanick

fresh pics from today with th enew pickups
  10. kmanick

Very close to mint, when I bought this I had one H/S/S now I have 4. I swapped out the pickups to a Timmons AT-1 in the bridge, a Duncan Vintage Stack in the middle and a Duncan Cool rail in the neck. I have the original pickups and will include them.. I'll post up pics later today Really easy...
  11. kmanick

For Sale Charvel San Dimas 2h Mint MIJ

So I don't really need this one any more now that I've got my black one set up as an H/S/S. This I believe is 2010, I dropped in a Dimarzio Timmons AT-1 in the bridge (think warmer JB) and added a push pull pot that taps both pickups (neck is still the duncan 59). Had Steve Morill in Boston do a...
  12. kmanick

2 Early Ibanez Rgs(550 and a 560)

560 is no longer for sale. Going to hang on to that one for a while.
  13. kmanick

550 is gone
  14. kmanick

bump for a couple of sweet early RG's :)
  15. kmanick

I need to pick up a 3 single strat type of guitar for this upcoming Roadhouse blues gig I've been offered so I am going to need to move these two Rg's. No cracks by the lock nuts on either of these #1 RG560 Very clean one tiny ding on the upper horn 2 minor "lines" n the neck pocket. I do not...