• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. Brion

Sold Carr Sportsman 10” Combo

Listing a Carr Sportsman 10” combo built in December of 2015. It is in great condition and comes with a fitted cover. Amp has great Reverb and with the Headroom control as well as a mid control it can sound similar to a Princeton Reverb or grind a bit like a brown or tweed era amp. Sounds...
  2. Brion

FS Lovepedal Kanji Eternity HW, MXR '74 script Phase 90, Swart Night Lite jr.

Lovepedal Kanji Eternity is handwired, Velcro free and comes in original box. Excellent condition Traded MXR '74 script Phase 90 has original box and paperwork also in excellent condition $85 Swart Nite Light Jr is a limited run in black sparkle finish. It was mounted in my STR and lettering...
  3. Brion

FS Fulltone Soul Bender v2 and FDIII

Both pedals have original boxes and paperwork and operate properly. Soul Bender $115 FDIII $100
  4. Brion

Sold Swart STR Tweed with Night Light Jr and Studio Slips Padded cover

For trade is a nice early Swart STR Tweed with studio slips padded cover and a Night Light Jr in black sparkle. Amp is in great shape has some light scuffs, no smoke or other funky smells and has NOS 6v6, 5y3 and 12DW7 tubes. $1050 shipped Conus. I would trade for an EBMM Albert Lee with Trem...
  5. Brion

Sold PRS SAS. Swamp Ash Special 2003

Up for sale is my 2003 PRS SAS. This guitar has been played and loved. It has been refretted with Jescar EVO frets. The finish on the back of the neck is worn, but the finish on the body has held up very well. Sure there is some swirling, scratches and some buckle wear on the back but it is not...
  6. Brion

Sold Joseph Redman Classical

Now $800 shipped to Conus. For sale is a hand-built instrument with features you would expect to find on concert guitars costing much more, like a 12 hole tie-block, all solid woods throughout, and french polish finish. Plenty of volume/sustain/projection. A quick note on the sound: it's very...
  7. Brion

Sold Eastman AR371CE

Nice sounding and playing Eastman Jazz guitar from 2012 with hard shell case. It has a Kent Armstrong pickup which is original to the guitar. Neck is 1 3/4 wide and measures .87” at the first fret. Frets are in great shape. Condition is good with some superficial scratches from playing it...
  8. Brion

Sold Carr Hammerhead

Up for grabs is my early Carr Hammerhead (#25) in great condition. It will come with the original Kingpin speaker. It is in perfect operating condition and is pretty clean condition. Tolex seams are separating a bit as all of these do. $850. 6EF98BC1-F7A0-4413-93DB-FF304CE91292 by Brion posted...
  9. Brion

Sold Martin 00-18 2016

Up on the block is a nice 00-18. Great shape overall, but I am the second owner and the previous owner must have had a Pickup installed and removed it as there is an end jack, but no pickup. The tortoise end block binding Near the end jack has a bit of a hazy line next to it and there is a small...
  10. Brion

Sold Republic Single Cone

Cool Republic metal body resonator guitar. Has Palm tree engravings in body, wide neck and rigid soft case. $600 shipped and Paypalled in conus. 514C86BA-DD53-4E58-9EFB-D193DF3B8D6C by Brion posted May 12, 2020 at 10:06 PM D93BF911-51A4-42D7-A10F-85FA695A9A4F by Brion posted May 12, 2020 at...
  11. Brion

Sold Carr Hammerhead

Up for grabs is my early Carr Hammerhead (#25) in great condition. It will come with the original Kingpin speaker. It is in perfect operating condition and is pretty clean condition. Tolex seams are separating a bit as all of these do. Decided to keep this...
  12. Brion

Help with resistor value

this metal oxide 1w resistor is from a Peavey Basic 40. It burned up a bit and I’m having a hard time making sense of the color bands. I cannot seem to locate a schematic for this amp either. The resistance reads about 560 Ohms in its current state, but To me the bands read 149 Ohms. Can...
  13. Brion

5e3 build on light limiter ACV power dropping

Hi. So I built a 5e3 circuit and while following the Rob Robinette amp checkout procedure I noticed that as soon as I install a Rectifier tube, my AC Voltage drops from 125V to 110V. I am using a light limiter that I built and used on a previous build and I am assuming that the light limiter is...
  14. Brion

Backup Rectifier Diodes in 5E3

So I built a 5e3 (scratch build not a kit) and while going through Rob Robinette's Start up procedure I measured 372VAC at the rectifier inputs at pin 3 and 5 (normally pins 4 and 6, but read on). No tubes installed in the amp. I had installed the Backup rectifier diodes using 1N4007 diodes...
  15. Brion

Sold Cusack Tap a whirl

Tap a whirl. Has the 24 waveform function. No box. $90 includes shipping and PayPal for the Conus. 583CAF99-8750-4E9A-BA67-CF4D8FABE808 by Brion posted Sep 24, 2019 at 2:22 PM Rc3 with box $105 SOLD
  16. Brion

Sold EQD Ghost Echo

Prices are shipped/PP in conus EQD Ghost Echo. Box and manual. Velcro on bottom. $90 lowest price before I trade it in this weekend... Sold 72756DD3-7810-498C-82EC-85DE5218616A by Brion posted Sep 24, 2019 at 2:22 PM Up for grabs is this cool delay and reverb. No box. $205 Sold...
  17. Brion

Sold Mandolin Books DVD and strings Lot

I gave up on the Mandolin needing to focus on Guitar. So I have these instructional materials and strings. The lot includes: Sam Bush Mandolin Repertoire and Technique Book with cd (tab and standard notation) Mandolin Blues book with CD (tab and standard notation) Tone Poems from Grisman and...
  18. Brion

Sold 2017 ES-335

posting this excellent condition 2017 ES-335 in figured lightburst. It has only been played about a dozen times at home only and still has the plastic film on the pickguard. Comes with COA book in OHSC. Need to sell to pay for an acoustic archtop I already purchased so no trades. $2200 shipped...
  19. Brion

Sold 2001 Gibson Explorer

For sale is my 2001 Gibson Explorer. The Body and neck have no breaks or repaired breaks. There are some small indentations and pick markings here and there, but surprisingly few for a 17 year old guitar. It weighs in around 8.2 lbs and is finished in a nice looking sunburst that you don't...
  20. Brion

Sold Baja 60's Telecaster

selling my Baja with Rosewood fretboard. It is in excellent shape with just some tarnish on the brass saddles. All original, no modifications and includes the gig bag it came with, not pictured. Cool faded Sonic Blue color. $575 shipped in conus. SOLD! Image by Brion posted Nov 3, 2018 at...
  21. Brion

NAD: Carr Hammerhead (for the fifth time)

Took possession of a Carr Hammerhead. Bought it from GC online with no picture or communication with the store, I just bought it and had it shipped to the nearest store. Turns out it is British Racing Green just like my Slant 6V head. Talk about fate. This is the fourth one of these I have...
  22. Brion

Do you think a Carr Skylark is more for clean or driven tones?

So I've been itching to get a new Carr amp, but have been torn between the Skylark with its attenuator and the Sportsman with its snappy Fender style tone. I love the idea of the attenuator for quiet playing, but I feel as if the Skylark may be designed more towards getting more Breakup than I...
  23. Brion

Sold Bearfoot, Lovepedal, more...

Bearfoot SBEQ. Excellent condition no box...$125 SOLD Bearfoot Mint Green Mini Vibe Slow version. Has chips in paint, works great with box...$135 SOLD Bearfoot SYOD 1 has a chip or two, but works great no box $90 CMATMODS Analog Chorus excellent working condition worn graphics no box these are...
  24. Brion

Sold Friedman Smallbox 1x12 combo

This is a great M style amp, with 2 channels similar to a plexi and JMP. Unfortunately, I'm not playing in any bands and while the amp has great master volumes for playing at home, I don't foresee me using it live any time soon. It is in excellent condition and comes with a D2F cover...
  25. Brion

6G2 Princeton Build

So I have been building a 6G2 Princeton for a few weeks in my spare time. I couldn't find a kit for one of these so I pieced the parts together from Hoffman Amps, Mojo, Amplified Parts and a few other sources. I decided to build my own cabinet as well and it has been going pretty well. I had...