• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. Braunzo

The Alt.Country Club 33: Thirty Three and a Third

The Alt-C Boat is in a better place now... Letting sleeping dogs lie. Also, you might add Keeley and Chase Tone to that list there @christophervolume.
  2. Braunzo

He fought the good fight. He stood up against those wrong-doers despite their hubris and lack of self-awareness... Perhaps they should be more aware not just of themselves but others. Goodnight, sweet digital manifestation of our prince... He did not go gentle into that good night.
  3. Braunzo

Whatever happened to GuitarGeek and the Guitar Rig Database?

I would still love for GuitarGeek to be relaunched. I don’t post here much anymore, but I will for the memory of GuitarGeek.
  4. Braunzo

How are Ron Kirn guitars?

He winds his own pickups as well. I initially asked for Lollars in my Tele and he said, "Why don't you give me a stab at the pickups. It will save you a bit of money and I really think you'll wind up liking them." This was after several conversations we had. I'm glad I opted for his pickups...
  5. Braunzo

Stoner/Psychedelic guys: Show us your rigs!

Oh don't get me wrong, I have some weirdo toys and all that. But I will have my Melvins/Jesus Lizard/Fugazi style band some day where all I have is a boost and a delay.
  6. Braunzo

Stoner/Psychedelic guys: Show us your rigs!

Well the hibernation rig is this, pretty much...
  7. Braunzo

Vendor Spiral Electric FX, What's The Haps?

Fantastic! I love my Brute! Happen to be running mine with a Mood as well.
  8. Braunzo

Chase Bliss Mood

Wow. So uh. I've only played this pedal a couple hours. I've been completely lost in it. I was really worried about it being this novelty noise maker thing. I've found some very musical things in here. Things that make me thing a bit differently. It's achieved what I was hoping it would do. It...
  9. Braunzo

Chase Bliss Mood

My Mood should be here Monday. Was supposed to be yesterday, but UPS screwed that up.
  10. Braunzo

Chase Bliss Mood

Slight resurrection. Just ordered one of these with a Faves. Pretty excited about it. Gonna try out some of y’all’s settings. I think I have a pedalboard setup in mind for this thing.
  11. Braunzo

I would SOOOO buy that.
  12. Braunzo

I don’t post much here anymore, but I just wanted to profess my love of the Brute, how cool Tom is, and how I’m trying to figure out how to start selling some drugs to fund the White.
  13. Braunzo

Show me the heaviest music that incorporates GREAT slide guitar

Allen, the singer/guitar player was also the guy behind the band Shiner if you remember them.
  14. Braunzo

Your Ideal 90's Era Rig

Well, I was. Then some people in power that frequent said pubs came in and make the threads that I hung out in not so much fun. It is what it is. Makes me miss the GuitarGeek forums.
  15. Braunzo

Your Ideal 90's Era Rig

If you dig the Schaller trem, check out the Parabola by Caroline Guitar Company. It's so damn good. I sold the rest of my Trems. I'm alive but I don't frequent TGP as much anymore. Not my demographic much anymore, apparently.
  16. Braunzo

MXR script Distortion + thoughts?

I played an original once that just absolutely nailed the Thin Lizzy guitar tone.
  17. Braunzo

Whatever happened to GuitarGeek and the Guitar Rig Database?

This is my old GG handle as well. Sigh... The good old days.
  18. Braunzo

They have a trem version... I can't recall a time I've heard a Baritone with trem being used. I always think I like the idea of having vibrato units on guitars... But then I don't really feel like I need them.
  19. Braunzo

https://eastwoodguitars.com/collections/sidejack/products/sidejack-baritone?variant=34599873028 This for me.
  20. Braunzo

That’s a lineup! I caught Helms a couple weeks ago. They were fantastic.
  21. Braunzo

I saw Nada Surf a couple years back and it sounded pretty damn good when he was using it. Authenic? Only Agnesi knows.
  22. Braunzo

How about that Tubescreamer? Can it nail that SRV thing?
  23. Braunzo

I said they should have been done at Season 1. Season 2 was okay. Season 3 was better than Season 2. If they were smart, they'd end it here. But like anything that has interest or some money making capabilities, they will drive it into the ground and not focus on the art of making a great...