• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. Vegas Bob

I dare you - What's the best-sounding amp you've ever played?

1960 Fender Tweed Bassman. 2nd place Marshall Black Flag.
  2. Vegas Bob

Sold Komet K.O.D.A

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. As with all Komet products the K.O.D.A is simply killer especially if you crave...
  3. Vegas Bob

FS Divided By 13 Highball (Early Version)

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. The Divided By 13 Highball pedal I'm selling is an early version which IMO was...
  4. Vegas Bob

FS Keeley Compressor GC-2 Limiting Amplifier

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. This pedal is more than a normal compressor. It simply adds MAGIC to your tone...
  5. Vegas Bob

Sold Cornerstone Gladio Version 1

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. First up is a new Cornerstone Gladio Version 1 pedal. I ordered it before we...
  6. Vegas Bob

Sold Deluxe 5E3 Custom Amplifier $1,100

Laurent is a master luthier, build incredible acoustic and electrics. He’s incredibly knowledgeable building amps. IMO the amp is perhaps the best steal on the Gear Page!
  7. Vegas Bob

Sold Celestion Gold 8 Ohm G12 Alnico Speaker-MINT

I have a mint Celestion Gold 8 ohm 12" Alnico speaker for sale. Only used in my smoke free studio. It is barely broken in. I got it in a virtually brand new Magic Amp. I knew the owner but I called Mike at Magic Amps to check if it was installed when the amp was purchased. So the answer was yes...
  8. Vegas Bob

Sold Gibson Rusty Anderson 335 • Ron Ellis Pickups

This is a really tough one to sell. I've played a ton of 335's starting with my first one I purchased new in 1965! This Gibson Rusty Anderson Signature is simply the best ES-335 I've ever played. Here's why. It's been upgraded and totally dialed in with the very best parts. • Ron Ellis Custom...
  9. Vegas Bob

Sold AmpRX Brown Box Voltage/Amperage Control-MINT

Hi Dustin, Funds received! I will send you tracking as soon as possible. I will ship by Tuesday. I probably won’t send the tracking until the evening. Changing the thread to sold now. Bob
  10. Vegas Bob

Sold AmpRX Brown Box Voltage/Amperage Control-MINT

I am selling an AmpRX Brown Box. It has the fantastic display, attached power cord and an additional 120 volt output. Mint condition. Only used in my smoke free studio. Absolute MINT condition. If you are running vintage amps or vintage tubes you need to protect your investment! Today's...
  11. Vegas Bob

Sold Lazy J 20 • Mint

Up for sale is my Lazy J 20. Mint condition, only used in my home studio. This is a 2016 amp. Check the Lazy J site for full details. http://www.lazyjprojects.com/lazyj20.html You know what this is, so I'll spare most of the commentary on how nice and fat this tweed amp is. It is simply best...
  12. Vegas Bob

Sold Marshall JTM 50 Black Flag

Sold, Paid, & Delivered to a new home...
  13. Vegas Bob

Sold Marshall JTM 50 Black Flag

On hold awaiting payment!