• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. tweedphan

Advice for potentiometer upgrade - 2017 Les Paul R0

Hi folks - seeking advice. I’m looking to upgrade the pots on my 2017 R0 to get a more linear taper. Which are the best ones to buy? I’m based in the UK but am expecting to order from US as supplies here seem to be sold out. Thanks in advance. And hope this is the correct Forum !!
  2. tweedphan

Pot advice for R0 Les Paul

Hi folks - seeking advice. I’m looking to upgrade the pots on my 2017 R0 to get a more linear taper. Which are the best ones to buy? I’m based in the UK but am expecting to order from US as supplies here seem to be sold out. Thanks in advance. And hope this is the correct Forum !!
  3. tweedphan

Sold Clark Gainster pedal

For Sale is my Clark Gainster pedal. According to Michael Clark, it was built in December 2007 and was number 33. It's been in my loft at home for several years and now needs a new home to go to where it's used and loved. It's in very clean condition and has been recently serviced so is working...
  4. tweedphan

Clark Gainster pedal

Is there any love for these still? I have an original pedal built by Michael Clark - large bronze casing style with cigar smoker - that’s been sitting in my gear cupboard for some time. Must have purchased from the States (I’m in the UK) well over 10 years ago. Looked on the Clark website and...
  5. tweedphan

Hi from the UK

Signing in as a new member to the forum. I've often read posts on the forum in the past and gained a lot of useful information on guitars, amps and effects. So I thought I'd take the plunge and take take part actively! I play in a covers band in the UK - mostly parties, events and some pubs...