• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. S

Think of getting an Atomic Amplifire: for Fly Gigs anyone use an ISP Stealth

Thanks... I am still having a hard time...leaving "amps" behind... I am still thinking a small but powerful pedalboard....ha ha
  2. S

Think of getting an Atomic Amplifire: for Fly Gigs anyone use an ISP Stealth

I am looking into getting an Atomic Amplifire: for Fly Gigs My question is we do not always get amp wise what we are told... I know the run through the effects loop.... but though maybe a stealth on a pedalboard is a good option or "backup plan... Anyone?
  3. S

Atomic Amplifire: Cab sim on or off when using amp FX loop

First few days with the new pedal.... Atomic Amplifire: Cab sim on or off when using amp FX loop, this also goes for Using a power amp which I intend to do... I assume you should leave then off when running through a cab... but it sounds much bigger with it on... I have not used in a band...
  4. S

atomic amplifire: what cable to connect to a MP3 player

is it a 1/8 to one or two 1/4 inch cable... The diagram is two so I assume into the effects/ aux loop
  5. S

Will the CIOKS ADAM power supply run a Line 6 G50

Will the CIOKS ADAM power supply run a Line 6 G50 I am looking to run a MXR noise gate, turbo tuner, Archer pedal and Line 5 G50 ... I am using with a pedaltrain Nano... Thanks
  6. S

Fly Rig: Pedalboard or Line HD500x or ?? what do you use

Fly Rig: Pedalboard or Line HD500x or ?? what do you use I am asking as for ease of use and travel... I have a pedalboard I can carry on... and could buy a "MIAB pedal" in case I end up with somehting other than a marshall or Boogie. My other was get a Line 6 HD500x... program sound and...
  7. S

JHS Angry Charlie is an Overdrive or Distortion pedal?

I was curious .. As I use a maxon od9 which is an overdrive ...today... How would this compare?
  8. S

JHS Angry Charlie is an Overdrive or Distortion pedal?

JHS Angry Charlie is an Overdrive or Distortion pedal? I have seen it worded both ways. Just trying to figure out if I would need to run the amp clean or not... Thanks
  9. S

Steve Stevens distortion tone Rebel Yell in a box

Thanks...I guess I have some you tube to watch...
  10. S

Steve Stevens distortion tone Rebel Yell in a box

Steve Stevens distortion tone Rebel Yell in a box... MArshall Plexi to Modded Jcm 800 tones i guess.... I am looking for a box for a fly board, something that can sound Like Steve Stevens.... I am not sure what amp I will ever end up with so I need a pedal that I can dial in... Thanks
  11. S

Overdrive Pedal with Boost function to drive an already gained setting on MV45

Overdrive Pedal with Boost function to drive an already gained setting on MV45 usually 2:00 or 3:00 O'clock... So what I do is have the Morgan set already at a high gain setting.. today I hit it with a Maxon od9...drive up 3:00 or more... and gain around 9:00... Well for solos I need a...
  12. S

P90's what to expect?

In a higher gain situation I may need a Noisegate?
  13. S

P90's what to expect?

I am looking into getting a LP with P90s...I like the dogear ones...(looks that is) What should I expect coming from Humbuckers? Looking for a good Raw Rock n Roll sound... Aslo is there any Pickups that stand out maker wise?
  14. S

Best pedal to boost a 808 for solos thru a Morgan MV45

I am contractually obliged to say I love the Morgan MV45 and you will also...per Joe...(Cha ching) All kidding aside...it is a SMOKIN Marshall style amp.... I Like the mids I have on this amp...
  15. S

I am actually replacing the Bogner Blue.... I like the 808 with the guitars (335 and Tele) I use better... I like the amp gain with the 808...
  16. S

Best pedal to boost a 808 for solos thru a Morgan MV45 I use the 808 as the "pushed" tone...for the head...so I set the head to breakup or more...use the pedal to desired crunch and... I am thinking maybe a 2nd 808 set different and switch between or use a pedal to "boost" for solo's.... Open...
  17. S

Japan Les Paul: Orville, Burny, Tokai, FGN looking for Pros cons?

fujigen is making FGN guitars I saw... thanks for the input
  18. S

Japan Les Paul: Orville, Burny, Tokai, FGN looking for Pros cons?

Japan Les Paul:Orville Burny, Tokai, FGN looking for Pros cons? I am looking into getting a Japanese Les Paul... I am not looking into the great Debate of Gibsons etc... Any pros or cons to know about?
  19. S

Bogner Blue and Bogner red pedal..straight into a Poweramp?

Bogner Blue and Bogner red pedal..straight into a Poweramp? Could you do this as a back up amp? or even a main amp? Anyone tried... I have the Blue and Red coming any day now...
  20. S

MP #1 pedal or OD and reverb pedal? and other questions

MP #1 pedal or OD and reverb pedal? and other questions I have a tonefreak Severe (and Naked) and a TC Hall of Fame... I know if the MP #1 is off I lose the verb...But I also use a Flashback Delay that can make up for it missing since I only use verb very little... it would be nice to...
  21. S

Best Vibe under $100? new or used

Best Vibe under $100? new or used I have had a Mojo before...Just looking for a smaller unit if possible...
  22. S

StageTrix Pedal Riser: anyone using these?

StageTrix Pedal Riser http://www.stagetrixproducts.com/pedal-riser.html
  23. S

Looking for a relic Strat: MJT...any other builders under 1K?

Looking for a relic Strat: MJT...any others? I was looking for under 1K... Any other builders to check out?