• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. sbrollins76

Sold EBMM St. Vincent, Limited Edition Tobacco Sunburst w/Gold Hardware

I'm more interested in something with a set neck, but you never know. Send me a PM with some details!
  2. sbrollins76

Thanks, it plays great too! I'm just not using it much at the moment and I think it might be time to move it on to someone who will play it more.
  3. sbrollins76

Putting this up here for sale and trade feelers. I've decided it's time to sell my St. Vincent in favor of something solid body with a shorter scale and vintage voiced full-size humbuckers. TGP price incl. PayPal fees and shipping is $1750. Lots of info and photos at my Reverb listing...
  4. sbrollins76

Sold 1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom

Great-looking refin! PM sent.
  5. sbrollins76

Sold 1999 PRS McCarty Goldtop

Thank you, looking forward to it!
  6. sbrollins76

Sold Upgraded the Loar LM-400 Mandolin, will trade for electric guitar or pedals

Cross-posting from the Other Musical Instrument Emporium. I have an upgraded Loar LM-400 that I'm interested in selling or trading for an electric guitar or pedals. More details and pics here.
  7. sbrollins76

Sold Used J Mascis Jazzmaster "white guard" price drop

What are you looking for in trades?
  8. sbrollins76

Sold 2010 Fender MIM Special Edition Butterscotch Ash Tele

This is a Fender Special Edition Butterscotch Ash Telecaster I just picked up in a trade. Guitar is MIM with a serial number that dates it to 2010. It's a 2-piece ash body with a really nice grain figure, and a 1-piece maple neck. Frets are in good shape with some wear on the first few frets...
  9. sbrollins76

Sold Epiphone Inspired by "1955" Les Paul Custom

No worries. Bandmaster is still here, just keep me posted.
  10. sbrollins76

Sold Epiphone Inspired by "1955" Les Paul Custom

Still interested in a trade for my Bandmaster?
  11. sbrollins76

Sold 2017 Yamaha LS16R, Sunburst, Solid Rosewood/Engelmann Spruce, $600

Bumping the thread...guitar is still here, but I've got a couple of potential local deals. If anyone's sitting on an offer, now's the time!
  12. sbrollins76

Ha! Keeping it somewhat guitar-related, here she is with her brother helping me change strings.
  13. sbrollins76

I bought this locally about a year ago from Pitbull Audio, who had brought it back from Yamaha's NAMM stock. This is a beautiful guitar with solid rosewood back/sides, sunburst solid Engelmann spruce top, and ebony fretboard and bridge. Has a factory installed pickup and includes original hard...