• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. O

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards (Round 5)

Hey guys. I play with this sometimes: It sounds like this: I play with Josh Baldwin sometimes and some other people occasionally. I'm not too active in the worship scene these days but... Thought you might enjoy the sounds/visuals anyway! -Dave
  2. O

Ambient/Textural guitarist thread - Part VI, Son Of The Echo

Whew. Haven't been around these parts in a while. But I released two new records today and thought they may be of interest to those who stumble upon these hallowed pages:
  3. O

Lo-fi drum machines?

EHX DRM32. -Naal
  4. O

Post-Rock/Ambient Players: Let's see your rigs!

It's great! The only thing I wish is that the hard case had wheels. I have an 18x30 and it's freaking HEAVY! But Rooster is a real pleasure to deal with. The board is great. Would do it again.=) -Naal
  5. O

Post-Rock/Ambient Players: Let's see your rigs!

So, Guitarslinger, how is it living in an upside down house?
  6. O

Moore Tornado Relief Album #MooreMusic

If the admins can make this a sticky somewhere, I would absolutely appreciate it. Several artists and I got together to make an album to raise money for Moore OK tornado victims. Please check it out and donate if you can. Share the word either way. This kind of thing only works if we share...
  7. O

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards (Round 4)

I don't post around here much. But if you're interested, here's what I play with when I play electric. Acoustic, I play a Takamine P1NC. -doj1NYp2JI
  8. O

New Series Dedicated to Independent Musicians

Just gonna bump this up real quick in case anyone else is interested
  9. O

I just wanted to keep you guys in the loop. I'm doing something really special over on my new YOUTUBE page. You can read all about it HERE. Basically, if you're an artist and you want to go to the next level... I want to help you out. For free. By you sitting at home watching videos. Seriously...
  10. O

New Series Dedicated to Independent Musicians

Hey, guys. I don't post here very often any more, but I wanted to share this thing I'm starting with all of you. I've started this new YouTube channel dedicated to the idea that the paradigm of independent art is changing and, for artists, RIGHT NOW is the best time to act on chasing our...
  11. O

I figured out the problem! The "www." hasn't propagated. I fixed the link. You can also just go to NaalMusic.com, no "www." OK? Making a website is hard. The end. -Naal
  12. O

I double checked the settings on my host and actually think I found the error. So it should be good to go now. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys and chicks! NaalMusic.com -Naal
  13. O

Seems like it's taking a while to populate or something. It seems to work with persistence, though, so you just have to really want it. ;) -Naal
  14. O

Well, it's about time I posted in here again. I started this iteration of the page, after all. Just wanted to say my debut album dropped today. Check it out if you want. It's free. So. Click on the picture or head to NaalMusic.com Thanks! -Naal
  15. O

Fix my Echo Park

I got a used Echo Park that doesn't turn on. I thought I would fix it, but then I realized I have no idea what I'm looking for (the guts of the pedal aren't obviously flawed in any way). Does anyone have any experience with this? Or can you point me in the right direction? Thanks, -Naal
  16. O

Timmy Clone in a 1590a

615-896-8555 -Naal
  17. O

Strymon blueSky and RV-5

I've owned both at the same time. RV5 won. I think an RV5+Verbzilla kills Blue Sky. But it's all taste... -Naal
  18. O

Strings for D tuning

I play from standard to B standard, and these D'Addario .12's are amazing. They're all I use anymore. http://www.daddario.com/DADMobileProductDetail.Page?ActiveID=3757&productid=28&productname=EJ21_Nickel_Wound__Jazz_Light__12_52 -Naal