• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. M

Digitech Jamman to PC to CD

Thanks for the input. I have transfered the loops to my PC and will down load Reaper soon. Seems many agree Reaper is a good start. I'll post what happens.
  2. M

Digitech Jamman to PC to CD

I originally bought the Digitech for saving multiple loops for my gigs but then I added a 1GB card and have dubbed up some nice acoustic guitar full song arrangements. Makes sense to burn a CD for family, demo/promo and backup. I run a laptop with XP and have a built in burner. What experience...
  3. M

BBE Acoustimax

Thanks. Sounds like consenses is no matter what I do with my older ES it won't get the acoustic sound I'm looking for. Best move sounds like to accept it's limitations and move on.
  4. M

BBE Acoustimax

My 814ce with ES doesn't hold a candle to the natural acoustic sound of my Breedlove C-22 with a fishman undersaddle and condensor mic thru my Pocket Blender. With a desperate move I'm bidding on a BBE Acoustimax to help my 814ce. Any of you using the Acoustimax with your ES? Results and tips...
  5. M

Fretboards without inlays

I have an early Breedlove C-22 sitka/mahogany with no inlays and small side marker dots. Once you learn to carress the neck you loose the need to see where your going or where you've been. It will set you apart from other players who look more than feel. good luck.
  6. M

Fingerstyle acoustic.

Thanks for everyones input. Looks like I'll start with Santa Cruz. I've got a real bad itch that won't go away but I plan to take my time and play a bunch and when it jumps at me take the leap. I'll post my result. Thanks again. Keep those suggestions and experiences coming.
  7. M

Fingerstyle acoustic.

Under $2500
  8. M

Fingerstyle acoustic.

Who's got the best playing fingerstyle guitar with a strong punch. My Breedlove C-22 and Taylor 814CE only cover the mellow nice stuff. Anybody play a Maton Spruce/maple or Martin strickly fingerstyle that gets good dynamic separation and quality tone and volume? Need to add a different...
  9. M

Anyone struggled with weak wrist as they age?

You may want to keep it simple. I'm 60 and have been playing since 10. If you're like me your practice/playing time without a break may be longer than it should be. My weak wrist problem was becoming an issue until I took a tennis ball squeezed and released it 100 times while rotating my wrist...
  10. M

Any Breedlove players in the house?

I bought my C22 in the mid 90's. Sitka/mahogany added a sound hole condensor mic to the fishman Matrix and run through a Fishman Pocket Blender. Unbelievable acoustic sound great bottom mids and clean highs. It's a finger picking machine that makes you cry. Records out of this world. I will...