• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. crazymauler

Michael Landau Liquid Quartet Live 2020

This is fantastic @jcmusic thanks so much for the rundown! Must have been an epic night of music, wish I could have been there. I love that you got a good pic of Abe's kit and mic setup, he's a ferocious drummer!
  2. crazymauler

@Husky Super cool, thank you! Did he mention what guitar(s) he used?
  3. crazymauler

Wow this album is incredible, such great tones, stellar recording/mixing, amazing performances. Any chance anyone here caught one of those live dates? I'd love to know what guitar and amp(s) he was using. His pedalboard is pretty well documented, but I wonder if he was using his HH Strat? '63...
  4. crazymauler

Rush. spirit of radio

Yeah this intro medley is so great. Agree w/ @smallbutmighty it's probably the best visually they've done. And the mix too! Geddy's tone is just huge, those washing machines got the tonez!
  5. crazymauler

Yes! Can’t wait to hear, the single on YouTube sounds so good...
  6. crazymauler

Landau fans gather, I got an email from Mike.

I have to say a HUGE THANK YOU for doing this! Such great info. I'm a big fan, and I've suspected much of the things he's said but it's so cool to hear from him and to get such detail. I can't wait for the follow-up responses. Cheers to you good sir! :beer
  7. crazymauler

Is that post public (if I'm not on Facebook)? I don't see it right now. Thanks!
  8. crazymauler

@DutchGuitarDude This is so cool. I'm late to this thread, but can't wait to hear what you find out. I'm a huge Landau fan, and have gotten to meet and talk to him a couple times. He's a really sweet guy, a total gentleman, and quite gracious with his time (not to mention an absolute wizard with...
  9. crazymauler

Michael Landau

Yeah he's the tops for me, masterful.
  10. crazymauler

How long has Michael Landau been incredible?

The epitome of taste, tone, and creativity. Can play the perfect part for a song, or can take you to outer space and back. Also a very kind gentleman if you get a chance to chat with him.
  11. crazymauler

Why do I keep getting shocked?

IME this happens when your guitar amp on stage (and thusly your guitar) is plugged into a different circuit than the FOH board (and thusly your microphone). If possible, try plugging everything into the same circuit/outlet, hopefully that helps.