Search results

1. F

335 / Epi Sheraton wiring - Pots won't pass through f-holes

Hi, y'all. I decided to replace the low quality pot on my Epiphone Sheraton II. So I bought a couple of 500K CTS pot from Fender. That's what I found locally. I checked on the CTS website and I figured they're all the same. Thing is, I can't get them to pass through the f-hole and there's no...
  2. F

Dual rectifiers Bassman 5E6-A

Hi, y'all. This is actually more of a curiosity. As a project for the end of the year or next year I was thinking of getting a higher powered tweed amp built for me as a complement of the Tremolux (5E9-A) I'm waiting on. I had already decided on the tweed Bandmaster (5E7) 3x10' combo, perhaps...
  3. F

Geoge Benson's Lady

Hi, y'all... http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=357114 This is me struggling to play this beautiful song. Sadly (or fortunately) it stops before things get too interesting. I'm just too embarassed to show this :rolleyes: . Guitar is my Epi Sheraton with SD Antiquities and...
  4. F

P90/single Tele combo and Stephenson Design pups

Hi, y'all... I'm planning on upgrading my tele soon. Better yet, experiment a bit since it already sounds good. I was wondering if you could suggest a good P90 neck and single-coil bridge combo for it. Also, a good replacement bridge. I know Callaham is raved a lot but it is also known to...
  5. F

Tweed Tremolux vs Tweed Deluxe

Hi, y'all. I've been meaning to have a tweed Deluxe (5E3) built for me for quite a while now. Think I found the right builder, and almost ready to order. Thing is, researching I found those tweed Tremolux (cathode-bias, pair of 6V6s, 5E9-A) that looks to be real sexy. To my newbie eyes...
  6. F

Seinfeld & Dumble

I just finished watching for the n-th time a Seinfeld episode featuring the 'Soup Nazi'. I couldn't help but relate it to all these stories people talk about here. As Kramer said he is just a lilttle excentric... All genius are... :D No amp for you!
  7. F

Another D-style amp question (sorry)

Hi, everyone. Sorry to post threads about this amp since they usually and up bad but it's killing me here... I live in Brazil and will get my hands in a custom made Dumble style amp. The info I got from the builder is pretty consistent with all web info I gathered about this amp (if there is a...
Top Bottom