Search results

1. dangeroso

Pedal Noise Stops When Touching Case

Grounding. When you touch it, you ground the circuit.
  2. dangeroso

Why do some players hate EQ Pedals

I was just going to post the exact same thing.
  3. dangeroso

I'm afraid I've been had (emporium trade)

Is there a reason why we are not outing him? It looks like his account here has already been shut down.
  4. dangeroso

Has anyone done a DIY pedal kit and actually been happy with the results?

There's really no one answer to those questions. I think the issue is twofold: 1. It looks like the Zendrive kit I built is not a BYOC, but a China made kit. That's the one I made that was the most uninspiring sounding, and that's on me for not researching the kit. 2. The others I've made...
  5. dangeroso

That's a good question. It's certainly possible that it's not the clone as much as it is the original design. Well, it seems to be working, but I couldn't discount builder error 100%. I'm glad to hear that people generally are happy with these kits. I may have to give them another go.
  6. dangeroso

I like tinkering and building things, and have done a number of DIY clone kits, but always find the end result to be a little lacking. Just curious if anyone has done a kit and ended up really satisfied with the end product. If so, what was it?
  7. dangeroso

King of Tone waiting list??

Dumb question probably, but if you were on the list and bought the pedal when your time came up, and then you want to buy another, do you need to get on the list again?
  8. dangeroso

Specific Wah Request

I need help finding a wah pedal that: a) Sounds good and b) has a separate and distinct on/off button that is not activated by mashing down the wah all the way (like the vast majority are) True bypass is cool, but not a deal breaker, as I keep a bypass loop on my board. Thoughts?
  9. dangeroso

Best OD pedal to get plexi into hod rodded plexi mode

What? You mean there's not one definitive, agreed upon answer? (Mostly kidding, kinda not)
  10. dangeroso

Best OD pedal to get plexi into hod rodded plexi mode

Just as the title says. I have a great plexi clone in my Rockitt Retro. What is the best option to put in front to get a modded hot rod plexi type of tone? I've tried a Tubescreamer, Plimsoul, OCD, and a few others, but haven't been really impressed yet. None sounded very organic. Ideally...
  11. dangeroso

From the "Order my pedals" guy...

Why enter a thread that you know will annoy you? I don't understand joining a discussion just to dump on it.
  12. dangeroso

Looking for a Phase Pedal with a mix control

All good suggestions. Thanks! That VFE looks killer!
  13. dangeroso

Looking for a Phase Pedal with a mix control

I like the sound of the Phase 90, but would like to have the ability to control the amount of effect against a clean signal (like 20% phased signal with 80% clean). Thoughts on a phase pedal that can do this?
  14. dangeroso

New Bad Cat overdrive pedal!

Cool! Any idea what it will be called?
  15. dangeroso

Favorite wah with a seperate on/off switch?

Yeah, I toggle between turning it off accidentally and not activating when I mean to. Always live. I never have any issues at home practicing.
  16. dangeroso

Favorite wah with a seperate on/off switch?

I'm not a huge pedal guy, but after many years of playing a Fulltone modified Vox wah, I've finally decided that I can't stand having to press down all the way to activate or deactivate the effect. I know there are a few like the Morley wahs that have the separate switch. Any others worth...
  17. dangeroso

Everytime I use a looper, I get this problem...

It's a good suggestion, it's just not how I'm set up. I enjoy amp distortion and a simple signal chain.
  18. dangeroso

Those were my thoughts as well, but I thought I'd ask, since many here use loopers.
  19. dangeroso

That's my problem. I think my issue may be that I don't use pedals much, so it's hard to change my sound from loop to live.
  20. dangeroso

No chain, just guitar into looper, into amp. I've noticed with all my amps (Plexi clone, Rivera, Bad Cat, etc).
  21. dangeroso

Every time I’ve tried to use a looper, I run into the same issue. The loop track and the live playing that are both running through the same amp seem to be too much for the amp to handle (regardless of which amp I use). It’s hard to describe, but it almost sounds like the 2 signals cancel each...
  22. dangeroso

Judge people based on their pedalboard! (II)

What does mine say about me:
  23. dangeroso

Most guitarist use Tubescreamers incorrectly..

I think it sounds pretty good on a clean amp to add a little character.
Top Bottom