Search results

1. fishlog

Sold PRS CE24 Cherry Gray Burst/Wrap -Nice Flame Top but NOT Over the Top- Satin Finish.

I'm down to $1599 on this guitar... now with a hardshell case
  2. fishlog

Sold PRS CE24 Cherry Gray Burst/Wrap -Nice Flame Top but NOT Over the Top- Satin Finish.

This is a beautiful CE 24 and plays incredibly well. Send any questions you have my way. I'm moving away from Reverb but have been a member here for long, long time. $1599 for starters + Exact Shipping. Comes with a HARSHELL CASE
  3. fishlog

Sold PRS S2 Starla

Up for Grabs is a PRS Starla in McCarty Tobacco Burst. Seen its share of playing but boy does it play! Lots of little scratches I tried to photo the bigger ones. I took scotchbrite to the neck so it feels more like a satin finish and really plays nice. Pictures show the neck pre-scotchbrite so...
  4. fishlog

Sold 2019 SG Special Faded Pelham Blue

Excellent Shape! $1050 Plus another $50 Pay Pal'd and Shipped. The Pickups in this one really sing!
  5. fishlog

Sold PRS Egyptian Gold Vela With Bird Inlays

Price reflects my current relationship with this guitar.
  6. fishlog

Still for sale for now
  7. fishlog

PRS Egyptian Gold Vela With Bird Inlays After Some consideration I have decided to keep the Vela listed. Right now I I have it listed on Reverb.com for $1199 plus $55 shipping. SOLD!!! I've only ever seen two in this color and I own one... They just don't pop up that often. I also have a...
Top Bottom