• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. Schroeder

NGD-PSA Tom Rodriguez Electric

Looks fantastic! Beautiful guitar, thanks for using our hardware Dan. Great photos too! -E
  2. Schroeder

NEW! Schroeder Wraparound Stop Tail!!

By the way, Jason just posted this on instagram...
  3. Schroeder

Thanks moj067! :aok
  4. Schroeder

HA! After 8 years, many iterations, and thousands of our Original Stoptails out the door, this is fun to see. Plus, the original was what started the process for all of the new hardware that we offer now. Players and builders requested, and we designed other parts to fill those needs. Pretty...
  5. Schroeder

I replaced the ugly PRS stoptail with a Schroeder and....

Thanks! You can use the PRS studs and anchors you already have. If you want locking, our Top-Adjustable Locking studs retrofit though. We have SAE for the USA made PRS line and our metric studs retrofit into the PRS SE line. No need to replace bushings. We have some tech tips on our new...
  6. Schroeder

I replaced the ugly PRS stoptail with a Schroeder and....

Hey guys we appreciate the feedback and posts. We know that the original is not for everyone, and it depends on the guitar what looks best. So we have developed a traditional style Wraparound (straight back) and tune-o-matic style with straight and curved stop bars. Functionality wise, the...
  7. Schroeder

1958 Les Paul Sunburst (first production) at Carter in Nashville

Ah. Had no idea of other thread. Thanks. Not much more to add. I took some mental notes on the neck carve and fretwork. But nothing else really to mention. Getting on a plane but feel free to copy photos over to that thread.
  8. Schroeder

1958 Les Paul Sunburst (first production) at Carter in Nashville

We spent a great week in Nashville and paid a visit to Carter Guitars. Just happened to be there when the guys were placing their new acquisition in the glass case. This is what Walter Carter believes to be the very first production 1958 Les Paul Sunburst. I am still tingling a little. Note the...
  9. Schroeder GI with Schroeder hardware

Schroeder GI with Schroeder hardware

10. Freshly plated Schroeder hardware

Freshly plated Schroeder hardware

11. Schroeder GI with Schroeder hardware

Schroeder GI with Schroeder hardware

12. Schroeder

Luthiers: what's on your workbench?

This is the GI2 so it has slightly different specs. The original GIs all have brass binding held on with screws. The GI2s have brass purfling inlaid around the perimeter. We are doing several painted GI2s also. Yes, Sakashta was absolutely the inspiration for the back carving. Thanks for...
  13. Schroeder

The GI2: Inset brass binding, army tent canvas top, Honduran mahogany body and neck, aluminum guard, Jason Lollar pickups, Schroeder original bridge in gun black finish.
  14. Schroeder 1/2 TL-  Unplated Aluminum

Schroeder 1/2 TL- Unplated Aluminum

15. Schroeder TL Bridge- Nickel

Schroeder TL Bridge- Nickel

16. Gun Black Schroeder Original Stoptail and Studs

Gun Black Schroeder Original Stoptail and Studs

17. Schroeder

Here is a quick video of the neck adjustment on our bolt guitars. This one shows a new Sonic Blue TL model. I route the neck pocket deeper than normal and use extra long adjust screws so all you need to do is lower the pickup until you can access the truss rod on the end of the neck. Adjust...
  18. Schroeder

Here is the latest TL. Something about this one. I would totally play this on stage!! And an aged TL bridge going to Italy...
  19. Schroeder Straight-Back Stoptail and studs

Schroeder Straight-Back Stoptail and studs

20. Schroeder Straight-Back Stoptail and studs

21. Schroeder Straight-Back Stoptail and studs

22. Customer photos

Customer photos

23. Schroeder Original Stoptail and Top-Adjustable Locking Studs RAW

Schroeder Original Stoptail and Top-Adjustable Locking Studs RAW

Raw aluminum and raw brass.
  24. Weller "Fleetwood" using Schroeder Stoptail and studs!

Weller "Fleetwood" using Schroeder Stoptail and studs!