• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. garyrogue

FS Slamhammer 2x12 speaker roadcase

Slamhammer 2x12 speaker roadcase. Awesome build quality. This was for a Germino 2x12. Inner dimensions: W 10 3/4, L 30 3/8 and H 22 5/4 ins. One outside lower metal corner has slight discoloration/surface attack from some animal pee I suspect. Seen in top photo, closest lower 90 deg. wrap around...
  2. garyrogue

Sold Amp-Head Dual bias tester, 2 for sale

SOLD Amp-Head Dual bias tester. Excellent condition. I have 2 for sale, great if you have a 4 power tube head. $60 each or $100 for both. Shipped and paypal'ed conus. Thanks
  3. garyrogue

Sold Austin Speaker Works (ASW) Brown/KTS-70 speaker

Austin Speaker Works Brown speaker, based on KTS-70. Actually 8 ohms, don't know why 16 is written on it. Get 6+ ohms with my VOM. Excellent condition. $140 pay'paled and shipped conus. Thanks Gary
  4. garyrogue

Sold Gaspedal Gecko boost

Gaspedal Gecko boost. Lower left in photo, all other units sold. You put your Delay (or what ever) in loop, or leave loop empty, and this ads a preamp coloration. If I remember correctly was to emulate a EP-3 tape delays preamp. It is very nice light boost. The toogle, in the right position...
  5. garyrogue

Wild Mountain Thyme

Cool thanks for sharing. You probably know that Scott Tennant has a CD out of that title/song. Appreciate and enjoyed yours also.
  6. garyrogue

Sold Vinetto Tele neck

Vinetto Tele neck. However, this has been downsized from the big chunky U. Now a C profile. Small ding on backside. I have another neck I'm now using on the Vinetto body. This is great for someone or young person with smaller hands. Stock frets with only slight wear. Best I could measure...
  7. garyrogue

Sold Jet City Jettenuator/Attenuator

Jet City Amplification attenuator/jettenuator. The tone knob is actually the vol, this style of knob worked better for me. This is acutally a good attenuator for the price. I was satisfied with it after having a Aracom for years. $115.00 Paypal'ed and shipped conus. Thanks Gary
  8. garyrogue

Sold Catalinbread Belle Epoch delay and Topanga Canyon reverb

Catalinbread Belle Epoch delay and Topanga Canyon reverb excellent condition. These are from the Howard era. $150 each Paypal'ed and shipped conus. No trades. Thanks Gary
  9. garyrogue

Sold Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe delay

Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe delay, excellent condition. I believe from the Howard era from what I remember, S/N 170831. $240 Paypal'ed and shipped conus. No trades. Thanks Gary
  10. garyrogue

Sold D*A*M / DAM Succubus boost

D*A*M Succubus boost, #1 of 4. Decal starting to peel in upper right corner and a little in the lower left, I didn't not want to mess with it attempting a fix . Otherwise excellent condition. Velcro on bottom, which I could remove it wanted. $190 shipped paypal'ed conus only. Thanks
  11. garyrogue

Sold Quad of 7581A Philips ECG's

Slightly used quad of 7581A Philips ECG's. I sold the amp I used them in. $100 paypal'ed and shipped conus only. Thanks
  12. garyrogue

Sold Quad of Valve Art KT-66's and 1 single

Slightly used quad of Valve Art KT-66's. I sold the amp I used them in. $80 paypal'ed and shipped conus only. Thanks I also have one in box. Will add it for $10 if purchase quad and what to get this extra also. Otherwise this is $25 paypal'ed and shipped conus only.
  13. garyrogue

Sold Svetlana Winged -C- EL-34 power tube pair

Svetlana Winged -C- EL-34 power tube pair. Branded as ARS and -C- barely visible on one. Only used to try out and not really any playing time at all. Was using my other tubes and saving these and a few others. I'm selling off my tubes since I don't have an amp anymore. $60 paypal'ed and shipped...
  14. garyrogue

Sold National Electronic/Siemens 6CA7 power tube pair

National Electronic 6CA7 power tubes NOS. Appear to be Siemens made, from what I heard the dimple suggest that. I'm selling off my tubes since I don't have an amp anymore. I never did use these. $100 paypal'ed and shipped conus only. No trades. Thanks
  15. garyrogue

Sold Pair Gold Lion KT-66's

Slightly used pair of Gold Lion KT-66's. I sold the amp I used them in. $50 paypal'ed and shipped conus only. Thanks
  16. garyrogue

Sold DAM Black acid fuzz(sold) and Fulltone Choralflange SOLD

Fulltone Choralflange vers 2, from 1-03, S/N 1662. Excellent condition. Velcro on bottom. $150.00 Paypal'ed and shipped conus. SOLD DAM Emanating Fist Electronics Black acid fuzz. One base plate screw missing. $150 Paypal'ed and shipped conus. No trades. Thanks Gary
  17. garyrogue

Sold Strymon Favorite footswitch

Strymon Favorite footswitch $25.00. Paypal'ed and shipped conus. Thanks Gary
  18. garyrogue

Sold Matrix Neolight NL 12

Matrix Neolight NL12. 16 ohms. Excellent condition. $250 paypal'ed and shipped conus. Thanks Gary
  19. garyrogue

Sold ISP Stealth Amp Pro

ISP Stealth Amp Pro. Excellent condition with plates for rack mount. $250 paypal'ed and shipped conus only. No trades. SOLD Thanks
  20. garyrogue

Sold Marshall JTM45/100 inspired head build

I don't have any clips. Carl might have some saved.