• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. riffy

Vendor DCW Pedals - TGP Halloween Pedal Giveaway! Win a FREE pedal!

Exoplex Vintage Preamp and Reeses!
  2. riffy

York Audio Impulse Response Library

I just heard the Orange! Man, that sounds great to me!
  3. riffy

The Official Fender Mustang GTX Amp Thread (2020)

I like the 5150 SIM. I prefer the GB412B also. Add a little room verb before some delay. Don't run the 5150 gain wide open. Try starting with the gain around 4 on the dial and goose it up front with the Mythic Drive. I think you might be really happy. Gary
  4. riffy

So...i got me a mooer 150

I have the 200 and it is a killer sounding little unit. The software upgrades have been great as well.
  5. riffy

Ya know, I am just enjoying playing the crap outta mine. The more I play it and mess with it, the better sounds I get. I have taken to using an internal EQ in front of the internal klon then into the amp, then delay and reverb after, with an external EQ in the loop! What an amazing array of...
  6. riffy

On this one, I am kinda with you. At home, I like the app. I don't sit close to my amp. I like the app in that instance. When playing with a band though, I don't even wanna have to touch a knob. I can switch patches from the foot switch and be good to go. All I want to do onstage is play.
  7. riffy

PSA - Mooer GE300 owners (and possibly other models.)

My GE200 has updated perfectly every time.
  8. riffy

This one came from left field. GE250

I have the 200. It kicks all kinds of butt!
  9. riffy

Man, I am still loving just playing these amps. They just sound and feel good to play. With all the other amps I have, these are my go to amps!
  10. riffy

Tour Box BearFoot FX Tourbox Exploratory Thread

Love to get in on this, sir. If there is room that is. Gary PS. I voted also.
  11. riffy

NGD: Epi Moderne

Love those guitars.
  12. riffy

No sir, I don't get any static at all from mine.
  13. riffy

Thanks, Stilwell! Those sound outstanding to me!
  14. riffy

Mooer GE250

I love my GE200! It sounds outstanding.
  15. riffy

Modeling amp (small) that takes fuzz/drive pedals well?

I know they are a bit larger than what you have listed, but the Mustang GT and GTX amps fit your bill. They are very light also!
  16. riffy

Is it worth upgrading from my Zoom G3?

In this case, the Mooer GE200 is a killer sounding device!
  17. riffy

I play a Tele with it a lot. I do almost all of my low gain and clean playing with one of the Teles. It sounds outstanding to me. Both at very low volumes and very loud volumes. l always thought I just had to be a Strat guy, had numerous Strats, just never could bond with them. I started...
  18. riffy

Try restarting your modem. It worked for me way back.
  19. riffy

How do you explain me getting great sounds at ear blistering levels then?
  20. riffy

This is my experience as well.
  21. riffy

Can I get me free Line 6 stuff?

I so wish there was a way to like this twice. Just amazing customer service!
  22. riffy

My GT100 does not flub. Even with high output Humbuckers into it. I do an cut at 80 on the eq of 2.3. I do it to tighten the low end for a faster attack. I still do this with my tube amp or I stick a tube screamer in front with the volume dimed and the gain at 8 O' Clock. Works perfect for me...