• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. 10strings

Boonar Tube Deluxe

Please keep us updated! :)
  2. 10strings

New Chase Bliss / Meris CXM 1978

Glad I caught Joel before mine shipped out! Kill dry here we come... haha
  3. 10strings

Should be able to play a chord when it arrives beginning of December and have it take you right through Christmas and into the New Year!! Bliss!!
  4. 10strings

Is there a trick to George Ls?

George L's remind of that girl you dated 15 years ago you are trying to forget about... Stop it! lol
  5. 10strings

Adding my CXM 1978 after the Neunaber Stereo Wet, Stereo Seraphim, and the DBA ROOMS. Should I expect a warp in the Space Time Continuum? I like verb... a lot. lol
  6. 10strings

Is there a trick to George Ls?

The only trick I've learned is throwing them away... I got on at bandwagon like 10+ years ago and quickly departed and haven't had an issue since I got real soldered cables. I try to use all Mogami when I can... I've had Evidence, Belden, etc etc. Mogami works best for me.
  7. 10strings

ChaseBliss/Benson Automatone Preamp MKII is here.

Sorry if this is being covered previously... But where are you guys placing this pedal? in the front before compression? At the beginning of your drive section? Thanks
  8. 10strings

Unobtainium Pedals

I just picked up both of these... Waiting for my reverb to ship. I had a Moog 104-msd I sold for a profit but wished I still had. I sold my Hartman Flanger but got one back... Still looking for Buffalo FX pedals as they are become unobtainium pedals very quick. My EHX DMM didn't live up...
  9. 10strings

If you could only have up to 5 pedals for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

Captain Coconut Hartman Flanger Chase Bliss Automatone Boonar Tube Deluxe Chase Bliss CXM 1978 Thanks for helping me design a small grab and go board! hahah
  10. 10strings

Best Pink Floyd capable effects

This is great... lol Thanks for the laugh. I was just about to put in my order for a bunch of pedals before things went black. lol
  11. 10strings

WTB Buffalo FX Wanted: TD-X, M-1, Patriot, Evolution, Power Booster, Etc. (latest versions)

Anyone have something they want to part with inbox me.
  12. 10strings

Iridium - List your favorite IR’s

Just picked up the Iridium, where do you find the best IR's?
  13. 10strings

What Reverb Pedal Has Just The Right Balance Of Sound, Features, Size & Price?

Yes, still my go to default sound and I have a DBA ROOMS, CXM 1978, Black Hole, etc The think that is so great about this pedal is how good it is live and how it doesn’t wash out your tone and as you increase the level it sits nicely under your sound. I haven’t found this exact sound in any...
  14. 10strings

Worst guitar product you remember buying?

My second worst purchase was the RP50... In a world when I didn't know better...
  15. 10strings

Played some Strymon delays today and wow! Have some questions

I've played them all, owned most, I like the Diamond MLJR, soon the Memory Lane DLX, and the Boonar while waiting for the Boonar Tube Deluxe. Strymon gets me 90% of what I am looking for and you can go wrong though. Great company with lots of innovative stuff that has proven the test of time...
  16. 10strings

$$ burning a hole in my pocket!

2 words, Chase and Bliss, put them together and you blow past your $1500 real quick...
  17. 10strings

My “Everything” Strat Journey

I'll have to print that out and stick that in the rest room for a read maybe next year... But congrats if you dig it!
  18. 10strings

Need help with choosing a Flanger pedal

Find a used Hartman if you can...
  19. 10strings

What Reverb Pedal Has Just The Right Balance Of Sound, Features, Size & Price?

Neunaber Stereo Wet currently on sale as a limited run...
  20. 10strings

Worst guitar product you remember buying?

Line 6 Spider III was the worst thing I've ever purchased...
  21. 10strings

Diamond Memory Lane DLX

Mine are still 2-3 weeks out from Diamond... You lucky bunch!
  22. 10strings

D Addario - NYXL vs Elixir Optiweb

I tried the Optiweb but went back to the Nanoweb...
  23. 10strings

2020 Best Pedals

This one surprised me! Absolutely love it...
  24. 10strings

Digital delay pedals with analog "dry through"

You may want to look at the Diamond Memory Lane Jr or DLX.
  25. 10strings

WTB Buffalo FX Wanted: TD-X, M-1, Patriot, Evolution, Power Booster, Etc. (latest versions)

Looking for clean, like new, latest versions of Buffalo FX pedals. What you got?