• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. white cloud

Synapse Obsession is released

https://www.synapse-audio.com/obsession.html I'll definitely check this one out
  2. white cloud

Arturia OB-Xa V

You are right but I just noticed "buy to promote further development". I'll compare this one to Arturia's
  3. white cloud

Arturia OB-Xa V

That one isn't free anymore I see. You can download Arturia's version and demo for 20 minutes at a time. I have and sadly not impressed enough to want to purchase,
  4. white cloud

TGP Synth Videos & Clips Thread

Ambient track a more softer side of the Hydrasynth. Used the Vahalla SuperMassive plugin on most of the tracks.
  5. white cloud

Ashun Sound Machines Hydrasynth

What's your impression so far? On it's own and how it sounds compared to the HS? I almost got the A8 keyboard but at the last minute bought the Hydrasynth and now there is a module hmmmmmmm
  6. white cloud

Spice for your synth tracks(Freebie from Vahalla DSP) Supermassive

I hope this isn't too off topic but thought I would give a heads up regarding a freebie from Valhalla DSP. "Supermassive". Should be great for ambient music. Plenty of YT examples already. I am not affiliated in anyway just have a few of His plugins. So here is the url...
  7. white cloud

Arturia OB-Xa V

Can't find a demo version
  8. white cloud

Arturia OB-Xa V

signed in and $250.00 for this and V collection 7. Must be that I own several Arturia products
  9. white cloud

Arturia OB-Xa V

curious how this stacks up to Synapse's version when it lands
  10. white cloud

Bass Station II Library Help please

I haven't messed with my BS11 for awhile. Got a new computer and have yet to install components. I did use the standalone version a couple times you can grab it here https://novationmusic.com/en/components
  11. white cloud

First section a sequence created in Maschine and imported midi to drive Hydrasynth in Cubase. Embrace the Digital World
  12. white cloud

MicroMonsta Mk2

Looks interesting https://www.gearnews.com/audiothingies-micromonsta-mk2-is-on-its-way/
  13. white cloud

This one I went more the EDM route. Some nice low end on the first Bass patch and Got the arp to sync OK. All HydraSynth and Arturia Drumbrute Impact
  14. white cloud

Well I am running into some sync issues. Sending midi clock via USB from Cubase 10.5. Arps and rhythmic patches hit and miss usually the first beat or so then it's fine. My work around is recording a second audio pass. While at the niggles, the Power supply is short and not very robust. Still...
  15. white cloud

Wow that's some cool technique you got there
  16. white cloud

this time picking some classic sounds and this could work into a tune of mine with vocals and guitar. All Hydrasynth except DBI drums
  17. white cloud

Going through the Factory presets picked a few and recorded this short clip. Sound quality is good so play on Studio monitors or HP. I will now stop testing and start doing some serious tracks and work on my own patches. But for those who don't have a HS this gives you an idea of the more...
  18. white cloud

One more clip for the night. Hydrasynth in all it's digital Glory. DBI drums
  19. white cloud

First short clip using the HS and Arturia Drumbrute Impact. One of the sounds is a preset I programmed from init and just messing around. The DBI track is my beats as well
  20. white cloud

Old romplers any good ?

I had a EX5 and it was a nice keyboard/synth.. Covered a lot of territory sound wise.
  21. white cloud

TGP Synth Videos & Clips Thread

Fun stuff. How you like your new Micromonsta? Any overlap with the XD?
  22. white cloud

Here is a couple vids I found useful. He's one of the testers for this synth and
  23. white cloud

Thanks I suppose I should try out different pad layouts. I have no room for another keyboard controller but the BSP will fit in my setup. I'll get around to taking pics soon. Clips for sure vids can't promise though I have a GoPro.
  24. white cloud

Well my HS desktop landed safely yesterday after an rather strange journey. All is good though. I spent yesterday/evening updating firmware and loading in some banks of presets then went through them all. Today was more sound design but I am still trying to get a grip on the architecture...
  25. white cloud

That's crazy looks like loads of fun. My only experience with midi guitar is the older Roland systems and the 1st Gen Fishman Triple Play. The latter was the best but even then hard for me to get tracking and latency down to acceptable levels