• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. jmcerlain

Brooklyn Lockdown Series- Robben Ford, Matt Schofield, Joey Landreth, David Grissom

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hope you like the others as well.
  2. jmcerlain

Brooklyn Lockdown Series- Robben Ford, Matt Schofield, Joey Landreth, David Grissom

Lol. Ok busted. I’ve been a member here for a long time, I know there are some very cool people here for sure. Sometimes it goes south and I don’t understand, it’s just guitar. So yes, I stay away from certain forums or post titles! Glad you are enjoying the lockdowns!
  3. jmcerlain

I’d love to get him but I think if Guitar Wank can’t get him, I don’t have my hopes up. But I’ll try! Thank you all for checking these out. I have my own lessons on the channel every Wednesday at 4pm ET as wel!
  4. jmcerlain

Ah Yes! Got it! Yes, I’d agree! Great! Robben and I are great friends and was also happy to let people see the guy I know. He was very comfortable. I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Kirk is on the schedule. Mike is much more elusive. I’m gonna work on it!
  5. jmcerlain

Thank you! I’m curious what you see the trend is, bluesy guys? It’s been fun doing these.
  6. jmcerlain

Thanks! It’s fun. I’m looking forward to continuing them.
  7. jmcerlain

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know about my live lesson/interview series on my YouTube Channel on Saturday mornings at 11am ET. I call it the Brooklyn Lockdown Conversations where my guest teaches a short lesson and we chat about guitar, music, and more We also take live questions...
  8. jmcerlain

Who gives the best online guitar courses?

W Well thanks everyone! I do indeed give lessons online. You can PM me here and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Hope you are all doing well. Jeff
  9. jmcerlain

Robben Ford’s new PRS McCarty * Vintage Cherry*

He does still own it. It’s a great guitar and he recently got it back from Paul with new pickups I believe.
  10. jmcerlain

Robben Ford - At The Apollo

Yes, I did get the guitar from Robben. Interestingly, it’s not either of the guitars in the Carter video. It’s this one.
  11. jmcerlain

New Robben Ford/Bill Evans record - The Sun Room

You may like the record Robben and I did together earlier this year which is a bit more fusiony for lack of a better word. We played "Gold On My Shoulder" from Sun Room on the tour we did a few months ago. https://music.apple.com/us/album/now/1454230643
  12. jmcerlain

Jeff McErlain w/ Robben Ford - new album “ Now”

Thank you. You have him exactly!
  13. jmcerlain

Jeff McErlain w/ Robben Ford - new album “ Now”

Thanks for the comments guys! It's been quite a year or so since we started the project and did the record. We are very happy with the end result. Of course it's awesome working with Robben as he's always been a hero of mine. What's cooler is he's become one of my good friends. He's so generous...
  14. IMG_2790

IMG_2790

15. jmcerlain

NGD: Tuttle and the Lucky MF edition

Hey! Congratulations on winning that awesome guitar! I really enjoyed playing it in the course and it’s basically the same guitar as mine. Play it in good health! Best, Jeff
  16. jmcerlain

Retro-King 18 Head, Suhr Reactive Load

Price Drop on Retro-King head - sold!
  17. jmcerlain

Thanks! I agree! ;-)
  18. jmcerlain

Sold Weber Bias Rite 2

For sale! Weber Bias Rite 2 - SOLD! I've had it for a number of years and it works fine! https://reverb.com/item/13344243-weber-bias-rite-2 Thanks, Jeff
  19. jmcerlain

For sale no trades please! CONUS Sorry for the Reverb links I couldn't figure out how to post the pics! Retro-King Watt head in Tan. Master volume, le Cover amp cover, SS/Tube switch, and foot switch. Excellent condition, two little cracks in the tolex in the corners that you can see in the...