• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Toast ME: Unoffical Kemper Editor

Tijl

At last a Kemper editor!
Damian Greda from Poland has created an excellent, fully functional Kemper Profiler Editor, based on the excellent Ctrlr software platform.

Latest News

Toast ME "Springy" version v1.38 is out!

New "Springy" version for KAOS Beta 5.6.2.13481 Spring Reverb Preview FW. There are scripts to clean ToastME old settings. Please run it before first run or in case of any issues.
  • Fixed unknown FX types
  • Added Spring Reverb (see image "1.38.png" below)
  • Fixed Save FX Name label
  • Lock States are fixed now (input lock will not be reset)
  • Added some scripts to clear old settings prior to install
Issues:
  • Decay Time value inaccuracy
  • You have to switch the FX slot from A to another after startup, otherwise changes are impossible
  • Zoom and window size is not saved
  • Command + minus may not work on Mac OS(X)
Toast ME version 1.37 is out!
  • Gorgeous new User Interface (see images below)
  • KPA modes: tuner - browse - performance - profiler
  • UI to MIDI implementation
  • Added FX Preset Browser
  • Added Tuner
  • Revamped and updated Input & Output tabs
  • Added Git/Master Mono to SPDIF, SPDIF Clock
  • Added Profiling Mode!
  • Revamped Rig Options
  • Revamped Lock-States
  • New Graphical EQ with sliders
  • Bug fixes and enhanced speed
Full demonstration video will follow shortly (first Graspop Metal Meeting!)

Downloads

Spring Reverb Compatible (Toast ME v1.38)
For non-Spring Reverb version (Toast ME 1.37)
Legacy (1.32)
Tutorials Video's:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Other Videos

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/toastMidiEditor

Please consider donating to Damian! This editor is just great. Video and manual coming up!

Last edited:

RolandKorg

Silver Supporting Member
Every time some 'private citizen' comes out with an editor for a product from a 'major manufacturer,' i'm just awed. Both at the 'little guy' being able to do it, and at the company for not doing it.

[I just wish i could get involved with everyone's UI design.... :)]

DamianGreda

Hi ! @Tijl thank you for creating this thread and helping me !

Long time @Ingolf and @Viabcroce :)
Greetings!
That name... "toast me" whoa hilarious :) perfect name for a "toaster" editor like the Kemper.
:)

Great job.
I don't like the interface, though.
Mee too.

Every time some 'private citizen' comes out with an editor for a product from a 'major manufacturer,' i'm just awed. Both at the 'little guy' being able to do it, and at the company for not doing it.
[I just wish i could get involved with everyone's UI design.... :)]
I'm not graphics or UI designer :( My top priority was to have all revelant parameters right there on the desktop .
But i would like to redesign the UI and I'm very open.
If you have any suggestions please contact me.
(Your Nick tells me that you meet CTRLR before ;) )

Last edited:

DamianGreda

"I'm a beta tester for Kemper GmbH." Nice signature @Ingolf :D I don't know if you can talk with me ... Some TOP profile creators don't want(or rapidly stopped communication ) and I'm wondering why... Nevermind.

mattball826

Will test out. Will donate !! Looks pretty cool. Might be a step to get CK to create an official one. Reminds of the first AFX edit that was unofficial and put the FAS team in a mode to get their own official one done (though it was a long long time)

Ingolf

What I want to express now: It is sad that most valuable things comes from the users that was criticial to KPA which was banned ( no - not me ) , and the worst things now comes from user that was fanatic to KPA but has nothing really to say. (https://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/i...lic-Beta-discussion/?postID=430532#post430532) .
This is a very bad direction in which this forum is going.
I actually don't agree that the most valuable forum content has come from users that are now banned.
Concerning your own banning I'd wish you could get together with Kemper to get re-installed and honored for your efforts.
As for this pathetic individual you are mentioning in your link: I agree 100%. He's even making up a conspiracy theory that he was banned twice because users complained about him.
If this is true I don't know, what I can say is it wasn’t me complaining about him, I set him straight about his fanboy-ism a few times, don’t need a mod for that.
If he's leaving the forum it will be a much calmer place with a lot more constructive spirit I hope.

So the general direction of the forum doesn’t seem so bad to me.

JiveTurkey

Trumpets and Tants
Silver Supporting Member
Dean is no longer a Kemper user?!?!?!?!? I think the internet just exploded. FTR; a Pangea is not going to replace a Kemper in any reality I have existed in :messedup

Tijl

actually it's just and always has been a very small number of individuals that were behaving poorly - or overly dramatic.
These individuals hardly control the direction of a 48k+ community. ;)
That's were Kemper is not thinking correctly... It would have been very easy to end a myriad of pointless discussions on the KPA Forum if the Kemper Mods would communicate with with the end-users instead of not answering concerns and questions like "will there be some kind of editor". An official statement by Kemper could have taken care of a lot of frustration. I hope this will not lead to a ban on the Kemper forum, I absolutely mean no disrespect, but silence is never the answer...

JiveTurkey

Trumpets and Tants
Silver Supporting Member
That's were Kemper is not thinking correctly... It would have been very easy to end a myriad of pointless discussions on the KPA Forum if the Kemper Mods would communicate with with the end-users instead of not answering concerns and questions like "will there be some kind of editor". An official statement by Kemper could have taken care of a lot of frustration. I hope this will not lead to a ban on the Kemper forum, I absolutely mean no disrespect, but silence is never the answer...
If you need social media interaction and re-iteration/re-assurance for your chosen platform; the Kemper is absolutely not the way to go. It sounds awesome. So there's that :drink

Trending Topics

Top Bottom